75 Last-Minute College Halloween Costume Ideas

To all the procrastinators out there: I got you.

171204
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/10/22/635811503836879563719249793_Costumes-Cats_06.jpg

Halloween is only a few days away and is a time to have fun getting dressed up as practically anything you want to be. This year, the college gods have blessed us by putting Halloween on a Saturday and if you’re not a freshman, you know what that means: two nights of fun and two different costumes!

SEE ALSO: 11 Feminist Halloween Costumes You Don't Need Cleavage To Feel Sexy In

Now if you obsess over Halloween like I do, you probably plan your costume months in advance and wait around until it’s finally time to wear it. Kudos to your crafty self for not procrastinating! But maybe you’re more of a last-minute type of person who scrambles to find a costume the day before Halloween. Or maybe you’re the type of person who wears normal street clothes when you go out on Halloween because you “couldn’t think of anything.” Here are 70 worthy costume options I’ve seen throughout this year's picking process that I would love to see people sporting on Saturday. Feel free to adapt any of these ideas and make them your own!

1. Ginger Bread Man

If you're a red head and I see you dressed like this, I'm buying you a drink.

2. Brawny Man

Nothing's manlier than paper towels.

3. Rosie The Riveter

Girl power.

4. Elmer’s Glue

People will be stuck on you all night!

5. Ned Flanders

6. Ceiling Fan

7. Laziest of the Lazy

Even this is better than wearing no costume at all.

8. Regina George

9. Beanie Baby

How to do it: dress up as any animal you want and wear a paper TY sign around your neck. Easy!

10. Heisenberg

Or, even better, if you happen to own a burger suit, wear it with the hat and glasses and be Heisenburger.

11. When Life Hands You Lemons

Lazy, cheap, and clever. What can be better?

12. Dancing Twins Emoji

13. Bank Emoji

14. Nudist On Strike

Nothing says lazy and last-minute like this!

15. Margarita

16. Franzia

And yes, that is me sophomore year.

17. Sim Getting Out of the Shower

18. Strawberry

Red dress + paper cutouts = this sweet costume!

19. Pineapple

A yellow dress and green paper is all you need!

20. M&Ms

21. Wayne & Garth

Party time! Excellent!

22. Blue & Steve

23. Dora the Explorer

Just please don't make it slutty.

24. Hot Rod

25. Game Boy

26. Reggie Rocket

27. Ace Ventura

28. Energizer Bunny

Keep the party going!

29. Crayon

30. Sriracha

Add a little spice to everyone's night.

31. Dilbert

32. Dexter and His Victim

33. Spice Rack

At least one person might think it's funny?

34. Bamm Bamm & Pebbles

35. Curious George & The Man in the Yellow Hat

AKA one of the cutest things I've seen in a while.

36. Ice Cream Cone

37. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

What's better than wearing slippers all night?

38. Lilo and Stitch

39. Kermit the Frog

40. Blair and Serena

XOXO, Gossip Girl.

41. Cat & Dog

For you and your inseparable friend.

42. Spongebob & Patrick

43. Damien from Mean Girls

44. Teletubbies

45. Deviled Egg

46. Pacman Ghost

47. Clueless

48. Miss Universe

Just wear galaxy print and a homemade sash!

49. Cereal Killer

50. Almond Joy and Mounds

Relationship goals amirite?

51. Tom Hanks and Wilson from Castaway

52. Most Interesting Man in the World and Dos Equis

53. Bud Light Year

54. Drunk 1 and Drunk 2

Just be honest with everyone.

55. Pinata

I wouldn't recommend wearing this if it's supposed to rain. I learned that lesson the hard way freshman year.

56. Ash and Pikachu

57. Cruella De Ville and Dalmatian

58. Loofah

Bonus: it doubles as something to sleep on in case you don't make it to your bed.

59. Beer

60. Troll Doll

Your childhood nightmares turned into a costume.

61. Garth & Kat from SNL

62. Target Lady from SNL

63. Moaning Myrtle

64. Death Eater

65. Napoleon Dynamite Characters

66. Taco Bell Sauce Packets

67. Candy Corn

68. Solo Cup

69. Gum Ball Machine

70. Skeleton

71. Cuzco from Emperor's New Groove

72. Darla from Finding Nemo

73. T.J. and Spinelli from Recess

74. Kim Possible

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me.

75. Russell & Mr. Fredrickson from "Up"

There you go! Now you have 75 potential costume options, so if you still go out in normal clothes, you'll have to tell people the real reason you're not dressed up: you're lazy. I hope these inspire at least someone and I'd love to see these being rocked this weekend!

Happy Halloween!