The Second Annual FTKolor Is Coming

The Second Annual FTKolor Is Coming

#DoMore and help the kids by attending FTKolor on January 22!

66
The Second Annual FTKolor Is Coming
Dance Marathon at Florida State University

You've heard about those 5K's where they throw paint at you while you run, and if you're like me, you've always wanted to do one but can barely run down the block. Next Sunday, there is an event perfect for those who want to do a color run without the running. Dance Marathon at Florida State University is kicking off Rally Week and hosting our second annual FTKolor on Sunday, January 22nd, 2017. Head to Heritage Grove from 2-4 PM where you will attend FSU's biggest paint party for a cause. All the money raised from ticket sales of this event benefit Dance Marathon's cause, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Tickets are $15 at the door, where you'll get unlimited paint to throw in your friends face AND a commemorative t-shirt.

Why you should come to FTKolor.

We get it, anything more than five bucks to a college student seems like a luxury, but you willingly spend $15 on a t-shirt on its own. You not only get a t-shirt, but you get an amazing event to attend as well. Our first FTKolor was a huge success and hyped everyone up for the actual marathon in February. There's no better way to be inspired for the marathon than to attend an event that embodies the Dance Marathon spirit. Didn't get to attend last year's event or you're just now hearing about it? Check out last year's FTKolor!

Where your money is going.

The money raised from this event benefits Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, which provides care for children and their families with diseases and illnesses like cancer and compromised immune systems, as well as research for future cures, and FSU College of Medicine's Pediatric Outreach Program, which provides pediatric health care in our very own Tallahassee community. Your $15 is the reason a family can sleep a little easier because their child is getting the care they need, the reason a child spends more birthdays out of hospital beds, and the reason diseases will be cured one day. And believe it or not, you and your friends throwing paint in the air and at each other increases CMN's awareness, leading to more funds and more available pediatric care.

Long story short, we hope you come to FTKolor next Sunday. Do it for the Instragram pic, do it for the kids. If you bought your ticket pre-sale, or if you're buying at the door, you'll pick up your t-shirt at check-in on the field in between Pike and ZBT. See you there!

Want to attend more Rally Week events? Check out that information here!