Rules For Women To Follow Throughout Football Season

127

Football. The iconic season for men all around the United States. The season where bothering any male is not an option. The time where knowing the rules and not asking a question after each play is crucial. We all know this season. It is the time where women know for 6 months the only thing that is important to men is football.

Rule #1 It would be helpful to know the rules in order to add intelligent input into the conversation of the game.

Rule #2 You don't need to put your input in after every play. Football shouldn't feel like you're in a movie theater and there is that one person that won't stop asking questions.

Rule #3 If you're in a relationship do not bother your man while they are watching the game. This is equal to when women just want to watch a movie you haven't seen yet and you don't want someone to ruin your experience.

Rule #4 Do not stand in front of the television while a game is on under any circumstances.

Rule #5 Know the teams that are playing. I don't just mean the orange and red team.

Rule #6 If you are trying to drag a male out on game day and he does not want to come do not say "it is just a game" because he will remember when you said that when you want him to accompany you to a wedding.

Rule #7 Women do not feel obligated to know everything.

Rule #8 Don't forget they aren't only paying attention to the game, but they are also focusing on their fantasy football teams.

Rule #9 It's okay to be curious about what's going on in the game if you're not knowledgeable. However, don't take your curiosity into playing 24 questions

Rule #10 It is okay to ask men questions if you don't know something. Once or twice is fine or else wait until a commercial break or just wait until the end of the game.

Rule #11 Always keep snacks and a six pack (when appropriate) in the fridge.

Rule #12 If you're in a relationship and your man's team loses just let him be until he fully grieves the loss his team had so that your relationship will be better in the long run.

Rule #13 If you really want a male do something for you ask him when the game is over because there are higher chances he will do it for you than if you ask him during the game.

Rule #14 Never try to understand a man's obsession with football.

Rule #15 From the beginning of September until February know that the television is your man's. That is not negotiable.