Cardi B Does Not Want To Take Offset Back

Cardi B Made The Right Decision To Leave Offset, And You Need To Respect That, Okurrr?

Now let's refer to Be Careful where Cardi says, "And karma is gon' be who you end up with."

217

Few days into the month and Cardi B drops a shocking announcement. She posted a video, which has been removed, to let everyone know that she is no longer with her baby daddy Offset. She explained that they "grew out of love," and regardless of filing for divorce, she will "always have a lot of love for him because he's [her] daughter's father."

The duo had only been married for a little over a year since they held their secret wedding in September of 2017. They welcome their baby girl, Kulture, this past summer. The same night that the Bronx native announced her separation from the Migos rapper, she finally shared an adorable picture of their daughter on Instagram.

In response to the announcement, Offset commented, "Y'all won." But, he did not just stop there. He also tweeted, "F*CK Y'ALL I MISS CARDI." He seemed to be blaming everyone (but himself) for what went down between him and his former wife.

Offset has been doing the most just to win Cardi back, but it has gotten quite messy.

He unexpectedly showed up during Cardi's performance at the Rolling Loud Festival to make a public apology. With the Invasion of Privacy rapper looking uncomfortable, he equipped himself with a bouquet of flowers as well as blocks of flowers that spell out TAKE ME BACK CARDI.

But, was Offset supposedly endearing move appropriate? No, of course, it was not. He did not have the right to take Cardi's spotlight away from her as she headlined the festival. She was minding her own business and doing her job. He should not have put her on the spot in front of thousands of people, and he knew exactly what he was trying to accomplish.

This narrative has been around for ages. We encounter guys like Offset every day. They have caused so much damage in their relationships that they refuse to acknowledge. Instead of accepting the fact that they are in the wrong, they find other people to blame. Better yet, they use the guilt tactic on their significant others to make them feel bad for walking away and realizing their worth.

Women do not have an obligation to stay with someone who does not care enough for them to respect their decisions. If a woman wants to be left alone, give her space and let her be. Do not keep pushing yourself on to her; you are only going to push her farther away than you already have. If she wants the best for herself, do not deprive her of what she can have. Women already endure so much, so they should not have felt bad for leaving something that is so toxic and unhealthy from them.

In a world full of offsets (pun fully intended), give women the freedom to do what is necessary for living their best life (see what I did there?). "I wish the spirit of Paula Patton on Cardi B," as one viral tweet said. "Paula ain't give two f*cks that Robin Thicke made a whole album and tour that he apologized for every show.