We've all been there at some point. You're up late, on the phone with the person you're crushing on/talking to/S.O./friends, etc. and suddenly the conversation comes to a halt and there's silence on both ends. (This has happened to me a few times.)
What do you do?
Well, chances are, that's how you found this article (or maybe not). So if you really want to get to know someone (crush or otherwise) on a deeper level, here are 30 deep questions that you could ask in order to really get to know someone.
3. Do you consider yourself more of an Introvert? Extrovert? Ambivert?
Shy and quiet? Outgoing? A bit of both?
5. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
And if so why? Would you have a hard time trusting them again?
7. If your in a bad mood, would you rather be left alone or talk to someone?
THis question could help you with future conversations.
8. What would be an ideal date for you?
For those who are talking to their crush, S.O., etc.
11. What's one thing that you learned from a past relationship?
How did it affect you/make you who you are today?
13. What was your biggest mistake so far in life?
What did you learn from it? Why do you consider it your biggest mistake?
14. How would you describe your best friend?
Funny? Smart? Kind? Caring?
17. What are the three most important things you value in a person?
why do you value them? What happens if someone doesn't have theM
19. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
Why? What do you remember the most about them?
20. What is one thing you learned when you were younger that has stuck with you since?
Why did it stick with you?
22. If asked to say one fact about yourself, what would it be?
This is also one of those questions that we see a lot in big groups.
29. What is the most adventurous thing(s) you've ever done?
For me, I'd say it was a tie between cave zip lining and repelling down the side of a castle.
30. And one of the most important yet, Cats or Dogs?
You can tell a lot about a person by their preference.