14 Pumpkin Products To Spice Up Your Fall
Education

14 Pumpkin Products To Spice Up Your Fall Season, Even After Halloween

Autumn is the best flavored season.

48
Nancy Topolski

Call me basic, but I am a sucker for pumpkin flavored things — coffee, cookies, cereals, cakes. If I see something in the store that is cheap and pumpkin flavored, chances are it will end up in my shopping cart.

1. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Cheerios Pumpkin Breakfast Cereal - 10.8oz - General Mills

Target

Have it with a side of pumpkin spice coffee and you are off to a sweet morning!

2. Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino K-Cups

Grove Square Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino 24 Single Serve Cups

Shop on buycoffeehere.com

To be honest, I drink these year 'round. Sometimes my mom surprises me and mails them to be because she rocks.

3. Pumpkin Bread

Amazon.com : Trader Joe's Baker Josef's Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Baking Mix, 17.5 Ounce Box : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Amazon

Delicious AND gluten free (if that is something you care about).

4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Hand Soap

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Hand Soap with Pumpkin Butter | Bath & Body Works

Shop on bathandbodyworks.com

Any soap from Bath and Body Works is perfectly perfumed.

5. Pumpkin Pie Yogurt

Pumpkin 2% Greek Yogurt - 5.3oz - Simply Balanced™

Target

A tasty dose of live and active cultures, yum!

6. Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts

Pop Tarts Pumpkin Pie 12ct

Target

AND they are frosted.

7. Pumpkin Peeps

Peeps Halloween Pumpkins - 8ct/1.125oz

Target

Not pumpkin flavored, but such cute little pumpkin shapes.

8. Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread

Pepperidge Farm Swirl Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Bag - Walmart.com

Walmart

Your pre-8 a.m. breakfast just got a bit sweeter.

9. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

New

Shop on halotop.com

Halo Top released their seasonal flavor, Pumpkin Pie. Plus, it has little pieces of pie crust.

10. Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Perfume 

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Fine Fragrance Mist | Bath & Body Works

Shop on bathandbodyworks.com

You can smell like a walking pumpkin casserole all day.

11. Pumpkin Pie Liqueur

Shop on shopwinedirect.com

Enjoy a tasty adult beverage before egg nog season.

12. Pumpkin Pie M&Ms

M&M's Halloween White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie - 8oz

Target

If you are anything like me, you need your daily dose of chocolate.

13. Pumpkin Spice Nuts

Amazon

A tasty twist to a healthy snack.

14. Pumpkin Caramels

Werther's Original Halloween Pumpkin Spice Soft Caramels - 9.4oz

Target

My mom loves the original ones. How bad can these be?

Pumpkin is definitely not everyone's favorite flavor but its definitely worth trying especially around this time of year!