20 Pumpkin Spice Products Every Basic Needs This Fall

Forget the bare necessities... these are the basic necessities

68
Wired

The leaves are changing, the temperature is dropping, and the Pumpkin Spice Everything epidemic has started to spread into the deepest, darkest corners of the grocery store. All of these signs point to one thing: the arrival of Fall! But, as we all know (and many roll their eyes when they think about), the season of Fall has turned into the season of Pumpkin Spice everything, and I do mean everything.

Without any delay, let's dive into the ridiculous Pumpkin Spice Everything products out this year. The most basic necessities for the most basic Fall girl.

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes

You know that this had to be included on the list somewhere, so why not get it out of the way? It's the one that started the trend, so why shouldn't it reign in the number one spot? Just quit your complaining, kick back with a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte, and relax by the fire knowing that you have class tomorrow but there's a football game on Friday night.

2. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Oreos are great and, with all of the wild and wacky flavors that have been released since last Pumpkin Spice Everything Season (I'm looking at you, Swedish Fish Oreos), is it any wonder that the golden Pumpkin Spice Oreos have returned for yet another year?

3. Pumpkin Spice Peeps

Peeps aren't just for Easter baskets anymore! No, now you can enjoy a row of Pumpkin Spice Latte Peeps in your Halloween basket as well. Go ahead and throw them on the fire and roast them like marshmallows. Go for the ultimate fall treat: Pumpkin Spice S'mores. (But actually, don't... roasted Peeps are disgusting.)

4. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

Bee Happy, Bee Healthy, Bee... Basic? Yes, even the classic Cheerios have been infected with the Pumpkin Spice bug this season. Now the question remains, do you fight the trend or go all-in and use a cold PSL as milk?

5. Pumpkin Spice Bagels

I suppose marketers are looking to dominate the Pumpkin Spice game via the most important meal of the day? I, personally, am not a huge fan of the Pumpkin Spice trend but I have tried these. My review? Get them. Buy several bags of them. Hoard them in your freezer for the warm days of summer because they're delicious.

6. Pumpkin Spice Kahlua

Pumpkin Spice Kahlua. You know... for those nights that you just want to get "turnt" but you "just can't even."

7. Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm

Nothing says Fall like the fear of chapped lips waiting around the corner in Winter. Well, maybe preventing those chapped lips with a thick coating of Pumpkin Spice lip balm will solve your problems.

8. Pumpkin Spice Twinkies

You thought they were gone for good, but you thought wrong! They were just taking a short break to reinvent themselves as the sassy, stylish Pumpkin Spice Twinkies. Discontinued? As if!

9. Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles

It's like all of the flavors of Thanksgiving Dessert in a can! Except your grandma didn't make them and you probably shouldn't top them with whipped cream but who's going to stop you?

10. Pumpkin Dog Treats

For the pooch that just wants to be a part of the "it crowd," Trader Joe's has decided that Pumpkin flavored dog treats are an absolute necessity. After all, every basic girl's best accessory (besides the obvious Pumpkin Spice Latte and Ugg boots) is her cute little pooch!

11. Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats

Kit-Kat lovers rejoice! In a world that has fallen in love with changing up the flavors of our favorite snacks, you have finally been recognized! Whether or not this recognition is worth it flavor-wise is up for debate, but yay for a participation medal. You go, Kit Kat!

12. Pumpkin Spice Candles

Nothing is as cozy in the fall than spending a night in with the one you love, cuddled up in the dark with only a flickering candle to illuminate your hopes and dreams for the upcoming season. Except maybe the addition of a Pumpkin Spice scent floating through the scene.

13. Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter

Okay, Trader Joes. You have my attention. While I may have been momentarily lost after the introduction of Pumpkin Pie dog treats, you can (almost) never go wrong with Cookie Butter.

14. Pumpkin Spice Kisses

"Pumpkin Spice Kisses." Now that sounds like a heavenly fall, doesn't it? Does it not just conjure up images of sweet, pumpkin spice-flavored kisses raining down from the heavens like leaves from a tree?

15. Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn

Pumpkin Spice + Candy Corn = Fall-Ception. Whether or not you are a part of team Candy Corn, these may be worth a try if your blood is 95% Pumpkin Spice all year round.

16. Pumpkin Pasta Sauce

For your basic inner Italian girl, there's pumpkin pasta sauce! Put it on... something? A nice bowl of Pumpkin Spaghetti, perhaps? Pumpkin Macaroni? Pumpkin Tortellini? The possibilities are both pumpkin-filled and endless.

17. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli

Or perhaps you can use the pumpkin pasta sauce on these ravioli! Just think about it, a nice, steamy bowl of Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli that blends oh-so-well with Pumpkin pasta sauce, served up with an equally toasty Pumpkin Spice Latte, of course.

18. Pumpkin Spice Hand Sanitizer

To complete the feeling of fall in your house, stock up on cleaning supplies and leave it fresh, clean, and smelling of basic necessities!

19. Pumpkin Spice Dish Soap

After a long season of just being the best basic you can be, you're still going to have to do your dishes. That bowl of Honey Roasted Pumpkin ravioli with Pumpkin Pasta Sauce isn't going to clean itself, you know!

20. Pumpkin Spice Cough Drops

Everybody knows that the dropping temperatures, the start of school, and the changing leaves mean that flu season is coming. Aid your aching throats in the most basic way possible. With a Pumpkin Spice Cough Drop of course.

These basic necessities should help you get through the Fall season. Don't forget to stock up on all your favorites before they're gone next Spring. Let the Pumpkin Spice Era begin.