Primobolan injection for Sale Online in USA

Primobolan, also known as Methenolone, is an injectable/ oral steroid.

68

It is used by bodybuilders who want to enhance their physical strength and performance by increasing lean muscle mass.

This injection also helps them in preventing muscle wastage. Before moving on to this injection's benefits or side effects, you should know that primo steroid is illegal to buy or sell in the US. The FDA bans it, so if you still want to buy Primobolan, you must buy it online from the black market.

Buy Primobolan injection online.

If you are looking to buy methenolone enanthate, as mentioned above, you won't be able to buy it from any drug store even though prescribed by a doctor for medicinal use. If you want to buy it online, then to your disappointment, you will find it only on the black market as no legal site is selling this product. Apart from this injection, several alternative legal steroids are available to give you the same results and save you from any penalty. Most athletes and bodybuilders have now shifted to natural muscle-building supplements that help cut down fat.

https://www.yourmuscleshop.com/product/primobolan-methenolone-100mg-per-ml-genlabs/

Before buying it, please take a look at what it is and its usage or side effects of this injection.

What is Primobolan?

Methenolone is an anabolic steroid available in the market with the name Primobolan. It is available in the market in both injectable and oral forms. Among the bodybuilding community, this steroid is famous as Primo. The other brand names of this steroid are:

â—ŹNibal Injection

â—ŹPrimobolan Depot

Although Methenolone has lower androgenic activity, it shares many anabolic properties with testosterone. It is a derivative of testosterone. Thanks to its mild androgenic properties and long-acting effect, the primo steroid is considered the safest anabolic steroid as it doesn't lead to aromatization or liver toxicity. Both men and women can use it confidently.

The science behind Primobolan

â—ŹThe chemical name of Primo is 17Ăź-hydroxy-1-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-3-one acetate.

â—ŹIt is called methenolone acetate in its oral tablet form and methenolone enanthate in its liquid form.

â—ŹThe active life of Methenolone in its liquid form is 10-14 days, while in its oral form, it's 4-6 hours.

What is the difference between Primobolan oral and Primobolan depot?

The main difference between the two is that Primobolan depot is attached to a large enanthate ester and is an injectable version of the harmony. In contrast, Methenolone is attached to a small acetate ester and comprises an active steroid hormone.

How Primobolan works?

Primo steroid is unique and is derived from dihydrotestosterone(DHT). When injected into the body, it doesn't convert to estrogen. To avoid the side effects of estrogen, bodybuilders and athletes use Primo. An estrogen overdose can cause gynecomastia ( man boobs) and water retention.

Athletes who are vulnerable to respiratory illness can use Primobolan as it positively affects the immune system. Most men use Primobolan depot, while women prefer taking it orally as it is safer than steroids.

Primobolan works by tying itself with androgen receptors in muscle tissue. These help in promoting lean muscle growth by not too much bulking. It also encourages collagen, the main structural protein in ligaments and tendons. It also enables the development of red blood cells, which results in increased oxygen delivery to the muscles, which helps in recovery and improves stamina.

Primobolan depot dosage-How to Use?

50-100 mg is recommended for women, while for men, the recommended dose is 200-600 mg per week. The key to getting the best results by using Primobolan is using the correct dosage quantity.

Why Bodybuilders use Primo steroid

To help add lean muscle fat mass and cut fat, bodybuilders use this popular steroid. It has subtle side effects, and its impact on the body's hormonal production is significantly less. It helps them recover muscles quickly from an intense workout by promoting strength gains. So athletes or bodybuilders prefer Primobolan depot over other anabolic steroids.

Key benefits of Primobolan depot

There are several benefits of this steroid:

â—ŹIt helps in burning excessive body fat by raising the metabolism.

â—ŹIt speeds up muscle recovery after any injury.

â—ŹIt is suitable for both males and females to use.

â—ŹCompared to other anabolic steroids, it has fewer side effects.

â—ŹIt improves the muscle recovery time

â—ŹIt is a mild anabolic steroid

â—ŹIt improves strength without adding bulk muscle fat

â—ŹIt significantly enhances the immune system and is used to treat AIDS.

What are the side effects of Primobolan enanthate?

Although it is mildly anabolic and safe to use, it still has some side effects, including acne, liver, and extreme aggression in a few cases. It can also cause more deadly problems like strokes or heart attacks. If you are using any other steroid, you must consult a doctor before taking Primobolan because sometimes it isn't safe to use two steroids together.

Final thoughts

Primo steroid is an illegal anabolic steroid in the USA that you can't buy from any physical store, even with a doctor's prescription. It has several benefits for athletes and bodybuilders, yet it also has harmful side effects. Still, if you want to buy Primobolan depot, it's best to look for it online; as mentioned above, there are several sites from which you can buy it. The black market is where you can get it, or you can switch to legal steroids that are allowed to be purchased without penalty.