6 Best Post Malone Songs For When You're Heartbroken

6 Post Malone Songs To Listen To When You've Been Played

Posty will never let you down.

5537

I love Post Malone with my whole heart. He puts so much emotion into all he writes. But when I got cheated on, I started to love him more and more. Here are 6 of his songs you have to listen to if you get played.

"Otherside"

This song is about heartbreak (obviously) and how his relationship with this girl is complicated. He wants to work things out with her but she did him dirty. He doesn't know what he wants. He wants her but he's hurt by her.

"I'm still waiting wide awake for the waves to come and take
Take me right to you...

All the way to hell and back but they can't replace you...

What I didn't know then couldn't hurt me
Never thought you were gonna do me dirty...

I lost faith a long time ago...
I guess we're getting used to losing hope...
Are you on the other side? Will you save us?
Or will you run away?"

"Over Now"

Just like the last song, this one is on the album, "Beerbongs & Bentleys." This is a GREAT breakup song. This song gives you so much confidence. Instead of focusing on the hurt, this song is about moving on and doing you.

"I'ma turn the tables, promise you will not forget it
Won't apologize, don't give a fuck if you're offended
No discussion, yeah we gotta go our separate ways
Won't take me down in flames
I don't even wanna know your name
Watch how everything is gonna change"

"Better Now"

"Better Now" (once again on "Beerbongs & Bentleys") is a good song to listen to when you miss the person and you know they miss you too.

"We were lookin' forward to the rest of our lives
Used to keep my picture posted by your bedside
Now it's in your dresser with the socks you don't like"

This song is from the heartbreaker's POV. It's good to listen to this one when you're toward the end of your heartache or if you know you and your person will get back together.

"Die For Me"

This one is on my favorite album, "Hollywood's Bleeding." This song is about someone who says they give you their all but they lied.

"Said you'd take a bullet, told me you would die for me
I had a really bad feeling you've been lying to me...

It was love at first sight, felt like you were chosen
But that blood in your veins, yeah, I know it's frozen
Got no patience no more
Been waitin' too long
You hid that shit away and I was the last one to know"

This is a great song to listen to when you've been played by someone and lied to because Posty hits every single emotion in this song. The highs and the lows.

"Hollywood's Bleeding"

(This is my mom's favorite Posty song) Of course, this song is on the "Hollywood's Bleeding" album. This song is a great song to listen to when things are "complicated." It's about how they know they're not good for each other and it's destined to fail, but they don't want to let each other go.

"I just keep on hopin' that you call me
You say you wanna see me, but you can't right now
You never took the time to get to know me
Was scared of losin' somethin' that we never found
We're running out of reasons, but we can't let go"

"Staring At The Sun"

This one is also on the "Hollywood's Bleeding" album and this one is a GREAT song to listen to when you're in a toxic relationship.

"I know you got a lotta shit you'd like to say
Slow down, think you gettin' lil' carried away
You're too close, to the flame
But you don't, wanna turn around
Like you got me figured out

But girl, what I can promise is I'll let you down
So don't put up a fight
You'll get lost in the light

If you keep staring at the sun, you won't see
What you have become, this can't be
Everything you thought it was
Blinded by the thought of us, so
Give me a chance, I will
Fuck up again, I warned
You in advance
But you just keep on starin' at the sun"

The great thing about this song is it's from the guy's AND girl's POV. This applies to toxic relationships because the guy admits he's no good for the girl, but she's stuck in her own head so she stays with him and settles for him.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.