Keys For The Perfect Playlist For Your Commute

Keep yourself pumped up on your commute with these tips for the perfect playlist.

13

Nobody likes having to commute. Whether it's to school, work or for when you're heading home, having a playlist to accompany you always makes the commute go by faster.

Here are some tips to take into consideration when creating the perfect playlist for your commute.

Pick Music That Will Pump You Up

No one wants to listen to sad music on their way to work or school in the morning when they are struggling to stay awake. They want something that will pump them up and wake them up on their way. So whether it's a song you like to sing from the top of your lungs or a pop song that you secretly like, add it to your playlist and I promise you will not regret it.

Mix It Up

Sometimes it can be hard to get out of your usual style of music you like to listen to, but it doesn't hurt to give other genres and artists a shot. You'd be surprised what songs and artists become your newfound favorites.

Update It Often

The same song that pumped you up last month doesn't have the same energetic feel to it like it used to. Not only that, but you will also be discovering new music, which will lead to a shakeup in this playlist. Make sure to stay organized and clean it out every now and then.

Make Sure It Is Long Enough

Whether your commute is five minutes or over an hour, make sure it's long enough for your commute and then some so that way there is some variety to the songs you listen to. No one likes it when there is still ten minutes left in your commute and you have nothing left to listen to.

Don't forget to click shuffle on the playlist as you leave the house and enjoy your commute a little more than what you usually would.