Why I'm Obsessed With 'True Crime Obsessed'

I finally started listening to podcasts and now I'm never turning back.

67

I've known about podcasts for as long as I can remember. The first one I ever listened to was an "Ugly Betty" podcast that I listened to on my light green iPod nano which was probably 2008ish.

For a number of years, I hadn't really listened to any podcasts. I had been jamming out the same playlist every time I got in the car and I finally got tired of it. So after getting in my car to drive back home from school, I opened Spotify and instead of clicking on my commute playlist, I browsed through the podcasts section.

I selected a super random playlist and ever since, I had been HOOKED.

Take it from me, if you're a fan of crime dramas and comedy... "True Crime Obsessed" is for you!

In each episode, Gillian and Patrick recap true crime documentaries. Let me tell you... they do not hold back. They hit on some hard to get content with grace and nothing but respect but if the time is right they will kill you with comedy. The best part is... these podcasters almost always say exactly what the listeners are thinking.

I've listened to some hilarious stories from southern states, heard the absolutely mortifying story of Warren Jeffs, and am currently in the middle of "TalHotBlond."

Staying in and watching "Dateline" on a Friday night has always been one of my guilty pleasures. So finally having a way to get those true crime vibes in a different format has been super refreshing.

With each episode I listen to, I get a new documentary to add to my watch list.

And if that isn't enough... they have more content on Patreon. That means once you run out of free content you can always get more without breaking the bank!

So what are you waiting for? Open up Spotify and search "True Crime Obsessed" and get obsessed!