80 Ultimate Throwback Songs Millennials Still Play On Repeat

What's better than a "#TBT? I'll tell you: Jamming to throwbacks in the car.

Let's be honest, we 2000s middle schoolers we'll listen to throwbacks any chance we get. At the gym, on a road trip, getting ready, on the commute to work, at a party, in the shower, while making food, walking across campus, at a tailgate or to get hyped before a game. Throwbacks are a piece of our past that we just can't let go of, and I mean, who would want to?

After awhile of searching for the ideal throwbacks, I decided we all need to have the ultimate list of throwbacks. So, after careful consideration (and a little help from my friends), here is The Ultimate Throwback Playlist:

1. "Ignition (Remix)" - R. Kelly

2. "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani

3. "Wannabe" - Spice Girls

4. "Say My Name" - Destiny's Child

5. "No Scrubs" - TLC

6. "Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield

7. "Promiscuous" - Nelly Furtado

8. "Don't Cha" - Pussycat Dolls

9. "Bust A Move" - Young MC

10. "Tipsy" - J-Kwon

11. "In Da Club" - 50 Cent

12. "Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin')" - T-Pain

13. "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" - Jay-Z

14. "It Wasn't Me" - Shaggy

15. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West

16. "Pony" - Ginuwine

17. "Straight Outta Compton" - N.W.A.

18. "One, Two Step" - Ciara

19. "Big Poppa" - The Notorious B.I.G

20. "Jenny From The Block" - Jennifer Lopez

21. "Take A Bow" - Rihanna

22. "Shake It" - Metro Station

23. "Fall For You" - Secondhand Serenade

24."Mr. Brightside" - The Killers

25. "Halo" - Beyonce

26. "Whatcha Say" - Jason Derulo

27. "Birthday Sex" - Jeremih

28. "Love Drunk" - Boys Like Girls

29. "Replay" - Iyaz

30. "Cooler Than Me" - Mike Posner

31. "Billionaire" - Travie McCoy

32. "6 Foot 7 Foot"- Lil Wayne

33. "Basket Case" - Green Day

34. "Jump Around" - House of Pain

35. "Gettin' Jiggy wit it" - Will Smith

36. "Push It" - Salt and Pepa

37. "Africa" - Toto

38. "Hailie's Song" - Eminem

39. "Toxic" - Britney Spears

40. Yeah!- Usher

41. "I Want it That Way" - Backstreet Boys

42. "Let's Get It Started" - Black Eyed Peas

43. "We Are Young" - Fun

44. "1985" - Bowling For Soup

45. "Smack That" - Akon

46. "Don't Trust Me" - 3Oh!3

47. "Year 3000" - Jonas Brothers

48. "Tik Tok" - Ke$ha

49. "Airplanes" - B.O.B.

50. "Bedrock" - Young Money

51. "Bottoms Up" - Trey Songz

52. "Misery Business" - Paramore

53. "Deuces" - Chris Brown

54. "According To You" - Orianthi

55. "My Chick Bad" - Ludacris

56. "Stereo Hearts" - Gym Class Heros

57. "Love On Top" - Beyonce

58. "Lollipop" - Lil Wayne

59. "Love In This Club" - Usher

60. "4 Minutes" - Madonna

61. "Sk8er Boi" - Avril Lavigne

62. "Blame It" - Jamie Foxx

63. "Fergalicious" - Fergie

64. "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" - Fall Out Boy

63. "All The Small Things" - Blink 182

64. "SexyBack" - Justin Timberlake

65. "I Love College" - Asher Roth

66. "Gives You Hell" - All American Rejects

67. "Kiss Me Thru The Phone" - Soulja Boy

68. "Let Me Clear My Throat" - DJ Kool

69. "The Boy Is Mine" - Brandy and Monica

70. "Thunderstruck" - AC/DC

71. "The River" - Good Charlotte

72. "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" - Beastie Boys

73. "All Star" - Smash Mouth

74. "Party In The USA" - Miley Cyrus

75. "Bye Bye Bye" - *NSync

76. "Hey There Delilah" - Plain White T's

77. "Laffy Taffy" - D4L

78. "Move Along" - All American Rejects

79. "Sugar, We're Going Down" - Fall Out Boy

80. "U Can't Touch This" - MC Hammer

Bonus: "Piano Man" - Billy Joel

Now, I know you want to put it all together so you can listen to the whole playlist now, don't you? Don't worry, I already made it on Spotify so you don't need to do any work! Check it out below and enjoy!

Did I miss your favorite? That's okay, post it in the comments below to add to my list! The more, the better!