An Open Letter To The Dallas Cowboys

An Open Letter To The Dallas Cowboys

Still rooting for America's Team.

56
An Open Letter To The Dallas Cowboys
USA Today Sports

Dear Dallas Cowboys,

First of all, thank you for always being my favorite NFL football team.

Thank you for every Sunday afternoon spent in front of the TV for as long as I can remember understanding football, with my Dad and chips and queso of course. Thank you for every frustrating 8-8 season.You made it so much more worth it to watch you guys this season, and I can't wait to see what next season brings.

I remember the exact game when Tony Romo came in for an injured Drew Bledsoe, and the face of the franchise took a turn for the better. Romo was great for a while, but then injuries and just plain bad luck started to plague him season after season.

As we all know, as the years went by, Tony didn't get any younger with each passing game, and neither did the fans patience with some loosing records.

After the 2015 season, I felt it was time for a fresh face. I'm not stating that Romo's injury during the Preseason of 2016 was great, but it was exactly what the Cowboys and their loyal fans needed. Dak Prescott and his number 4 and Ezekiel Elliott with his number 21, both primed for great rookie seasons, took the field, and the rest is history.

And just look at that bromance between two of the best rookies in the league.

Awwwww <3 #214

Dak and Zeke, Thank you for making Cowboys games entertaining and exciting to watch again. After so many disappointing seasons, it's nice to see that two rookies have taken leadership of the team and made playing football fun again. I feel that you two have turned the Cowboys franchise around for the better, at the exact time we needed it.

I can't wait to watch this team continue to advance and get better over the upcoming seasons. After a disappointing but close loss to those darn cheeseheads in the playoffs this season, we can only get better from here. I predict we will definitely get another Super Bowl ring sometime in the near future.

Thank you for making me be an even bigger fan of the Cowboys than I already was. I can't wait for the upcoming season.