So what I'm not cuffed this season? That doesn't mean I am going to completely skip out on some of the most fun parts of the holiday's, it just means I'll need to come a little more prepared.
1. Spend some major family timeGiphy
It's not like you have anything better to do. Odds are all of your friends are already busy with their S/O's anyway.
2. Buy yourself a hot new outfit and go outGiphy
You may not have gotten a new beau for the holidays, but you will be getting that new leopard print shirt and fur coat you've had your eye on and put it to use for a night out.
3. Put a body pillow and a cozy blanket on your Christmas listGiphy
I mean you're going to need something to cuddle with on chilly nights, so you may as well.
4. Read a romance novel to keep your standards highGiphy
Pick up a Nicholas Sparks novel in your free time to remind yourself how incredibly romantic fictional men are.
5. Avoid any places that might be infested with couplesGiphy
Probably don't find yourself at any dating hub. It will not go over well for you.
6. Pick up a new hobbyGiphy
Whether that's painting, knitting or hitting the gym, make it an important factor in your life.
7. Have a Christmas movie marathon with your momGiphy
This may be an activity you'd usually do with your S/O, but no shame in filling that void with your mom.
8. Don't say no, just get out of the house whenever and with whoeverGiphy
It doesn't matter if you don't know how to ice skate, get out there and bruise your knees and freeze your butt off. Just get out and be available.
9. Have a plan for when the clock strikes midnight on January firstGiphy
Maybe you have to take a 'phone call' or 'use the bathroom quick', either way you should probably avoid being caught in the middle of a make out sesh that you're not actually involved in.
10. Have a perfect line to feed your family when they continuously ask why you're still singleGiphy
"Oh yeah, I really just wanted to focus on myself this year." Even though we all know that's a lie. It's cuffing season and you have no idea why no one cuffed you.