Larkin, Larkin, Larkin.
I am extremely happy that you did not quit lacrosse after the first open gym we both attended.
It was the first time in a few years since we last saw each other in choir practice, but that did not matter because from there, our friendship blossomed once the season rolled around. We became inseparable during practice; Coach D quickly learned that we would partner up for everything and anything she threw at us, even piggybacking up the stupid hill as conditioning. I loved when I would defend you in 7v7 because you hated it for some reason. Was I really that insane? Probably.
When I put you in the spot at youth group, know that I do it out of love and not just to annoy you. I thank you for always answering the questions even if they are ridiculous, but sometimes I really do wonder if you would rather be a dragon or a horse.
I would not be the person I am today without you by my side every step of the way. You are the one person that has stood by my side the past three years, no matter what happened. Others that I thought would stand by me proved us wrong again and again, but you never let me down. You are my person. I would give my kidney to you (if you really needed it).
Your bubbly, upbeat personality always cheers me up no matter what type of day I had. You do give some of the best advice at 3 AM right after you have time to think it over in the shower. But, I do miss your long curly hair, I'm not going to lie, but I will eventually get over it.
I cannot wait to see what is in store for you future. Whatever you do, do it with greatness.
- 18 Signs Your Best Friend Is Basically Your Boyfriend ›
- Yes, My Siblings Are My Best Friends And I Love It ›
- 19 Signs You Have Found Your True Best Friend ›
- 74 Reasons Why You Are My Best Friend ›
- To My Best Friend Who I Failed ›
- To The Best Friend That Makes Me Laugh ›
- 16 Signs You Are True Best Friend Goals ›
- 35 Things You Should Know About Your Best Friend ›
- 42 Reasons why You're my Best Friend ›