19 Signs You Have Found Your True Best Friend

No relationship is as beautiful as the relationship of having a best friend.

1996
19  Signs You Have Found Your True Best Friend
Srihitha Padmanti

Many people will pass by throughout your lifetime. But there is only going to be a handful of people who will be at your side countering life’s obstacles along with you. Those people are your best friends. Having a best friend is probably one of the most important relationships needed to encounter throughout your lifetime. A best friend is your partner in crime, sister from another mister, the peanut to your jelly and total rant buddy. Here are some signs that you have found your true best friend for life.

1. You have a numerous amount of inside jokes.

Chances are that you and your best friend have so many inside jokes that they are uncountable.

2. You say the same thing at the same time.

“We are telepathic.” That is what you say when this happens...which is a lot.

3. You both have so many “remember when” stories.

These stories always end with bursts of laughter no matter what.

4. You and your best friend are ALWAYS together.

Always is not exaggerating, and it’s a good thing.

5. You best friend is a part of every one of your experiences.

Whenever you are telling someone a story, they best bet that your BFF is in that story. Your last vacation, the last time you went to the mall- and the list goes on and on.

6. You and your best friend have a special connection that is unbreakable.

7. You can always count on your best friend to tell you the honest truth.

You and your best friend do not feel the need to sugarcoat anything. You value what your best friend has to say and do not feel the need to be offended.

“An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.” -Ancient Chinese Legend

...and I could not have said it any better.

8. You and your BFF complete each other’s sentences.

Again, telepathy at its best.

9. Your best friend probably knows your schedule better than you do.

The moment when you have to shoot a text to your BFF asking him/her when your next dentist appointment is because you remember having a conversation about the topic...Guilty…

10. Your BFFs enemies are your enemies and vice versa. No exceptions.

Even if you do not know why or who this person is; you hate this person. The rule is, if your BFF hates this person, then so do you.

11. You give each other “the look” and your BFF knows exactly what you mean.

Taboo should have a rule saying, “BFFs not allowed on the same team.”

12. Even your extended family probably knows your best friend.

Your best friend is basically your sibling. He/she doesn’t feel the need to hesitate in front of your family. Everyone loves your best friend and at every family reunion, your best friend has to make an appearance, or else, it is not going to be a pretty picture.

13. Every moment is always a crazy and fun moment.

The thought. “I’m bored” has never crossed your mind when you are with your best friend. Every second is memorable and whenever you’re not with your BFF, you play the moments you were with them in your head.

14. Even if it has been only a couple hours since you have seen your best friend, you guys talk and laugh like it has been years and you have so much to catch up on.

Then, there is the super long hug that always somehow has the swaying in it.

15. There is nothing that you know that your best friend does not.

The second you or your best friend learns something new, you call each other and fill them in.

16. When there is an argument or disagreement, you both can not stay mad at each other for long because it is just too hard.

It is that simple. It is just too hard to stay mad at the one person you tell everything to. Safe to say, it is quite impossible.

17. Whenever and wherever you need ANYTHING, your best friend is the one person that you can always count on.

Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, your BFF is there. Even if your best friend is in the middle of something insanely crucial, you can count on their presence.

18. There is no hesitation between you both. There is no awkwardness between your unbreakable bond. You borrow their clothes and vice versa. What is theirs is yours. That is just the way it has always been.

19. The future does not exist without your BFF by your side.

You know in your heart that you are going to conquer everything life throws at you with your best friend. Your BFF is going to be the one doing your hair for your first job interview, be there at your wedding, and etc There is no moment you imagine without your best friend by your side.