23 Times Nathan And Haley Made Us Believe In True Love

Always and forever.

298
Naley

Even though it’s been four years without One Tree Hill, the show continues to live on thanks to Netflix and the fan base that it has drawn. Throughout the show, we not only fall in love with each of the characters but the relationships they have with each other. Any true fan of the show knows the debate between Naley and Leyton so I’m setting the records straight by saying Naley clearly has the best and cutest relationship. Here are 23 times Nathan and Haley made you believe in true love.

1. “Don’t say I never gave you anything"

Even Season 1 bad boy Nathan had the cutest line when Haley tutored him for the first time. This is where their relationship truly started and where I personally began to fall in love with Nathan.

2. “I wanna be somebody who’s good enough to be seen with you”

With Dare You To Move playing in the background, you immediately fall in love. You learn that Nathan truly does want to be with Haley despite what others are saying. Truthfully, I’ve cried a million times at this scene and I am not one bit ashamed.

3. When Nathan had to teach Haley had to shoot a basketball

Still secretly wishing my own Nathan Scott would teach me how to shoot a basketball.

4. The boytoy auction

The hottest scene in the whole show had me praying I find someone equally as sexy as him. Haley is one lucky girl.

5. The rain

When Nathan apologized in the rain, he had to dumbest lines but the scene itself was so amazing. They kissed and I got butterflies in my stomach for her.

6. Date night

So cute and innocent

7. Their engagement

Ok, this isn’t “normal” but what Nathan said was just so sentimental. What a great way to end Season 1.

8. Their vows

Along with the not-so-normal engagement comes the not-so-normal wedding. To add to the cuteness of the vows, the wedding was on the beach. Always and forever.

9. When they set up their joint voicemail

This is just priceless and adorable.

10. When Nathan risked his life in the school shooting

He went back into the school for Haley and that is what I call #goals.

11. When Nathan kissed Haley in the bathtub

He just climbed into that tub fully clothed and it was so romantic on so many levels.

12. When Nathan proposed again to Haley

Two times the charm am I right?

13. When The Ravens won the championship

And Nathan and Haley only wanted to celebrate with each other. Again, still wishing that this would happen to me.

14. When Haley stood in front of that car and risked her life for Nathan.

Despite the fact that she’s pregnant.

15. When Haley gave birth to Jamie

Used about half a box of tissues on this scene.

16. Even though season five was a rough one, you knew that they would survive.

I cried endlessly the first time I watched the show because I personally didn’t think that Haley and Nathan would end up together. But you knew that they still loved each other.

17. When Haley cried when she found out Nathan was going to be in the NBA.

“You’re in the NBA?” *cue tears and puzzled look*

18. When Nathan said he wanted a daughter like Haley

Come on, too cute.

19. All of the cute things Nathan said to Haley.

Talk about a good Valentine's Day surprise.

20. They are the definition of family goals.

What a cute, perfect family.

21. That moment when we found out that Nathan doesn’t even like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Read it and weep people.

22. When Nathan finally came home

I still cry when this scene comes up on my Twitter timeline.

23. “Always and forever”