My 20 Favorite Motivational Quotes

My 20 Favorite Motivational Quotes

These quotes get me out of bed.

22
My 20 Favorite Motivational Quotes
Margaret Duke

Oh, the month of August, one of the most stressful months of the year. Being a senior in high school, I can feel the stress piling on already. When stress and anxiety hits, I turn to my favorite quotes to hold me up. The majority of these quotes are geared to help me keep going and just to work harder. I find that working hard in life pays off so much. I completely believe in working hard and then good will come into your life. Being successful is a goal of mine, and in order to be successful I have to find motivation. I hope that these quotes help to motivate you in your life! Here are 20 of my favorite quotes that are perfect for back to school season.

1. "Wake up and hustle."

2. "Live as if it were impossible to fail."

3. "We plan, God laughs."

4. "She believed she could so she did."

5. "Pray without ceasing."

6. "Cling to what is good."- Romans 12:9

7. "Work hard so you can shop harder."

8. "Ask and you shall receive."

9. "He says, 'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.'" -Psalm 46:10

10. "If you love someone, pray for them. Pray for their peace. Pray for their growth. Pray for their success. Pray for their happiness."

11. "Use the losses and failures of the past as a reason for action, not inaction."- Charles J. Givens

12. "Don't be afraid to go out on a limb, that is where the fruit is."

13. "Patience is a key element of success."- Bill Gates

14. "We first make habits, and then our habits make us."

15. "If you want it, then you will be there."

16. "Do things your future self will thank you for."

17. "Find three hobbies: one to make money, one to stay in shape, and one to be creative."

18. "Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn't settle for it."- Mandy Hale

19. "Your eyes must do some raining if you're ever going to grow."- Conor Oberst

20. "Life without passion is no life at all."