15 Quotes For The Stressed College Student

Because with college comes stress.

20960
Genessa Panainte

I know it is early in the semester and your stress may not have kicked into full speed yet, but if you are like me you probably still have quite a bit of stress in your life. College is crazy and overwhelming, and with all the craziness can come very unhealthy (if we are being honest) levels of stress.

For me, I find a lot of inspiration and peace in reading quotes. Here are a few of my favorites. I hope that maybe they will help you to validate your stress, and realize that everyone is in the same boat as you right now.

1. "I wonder how much of what weighs me down is not mine to carry"

2. "Stress is not what happens to us. It is our response to what happens. And response is something we can choose" -Maureen Killoran

3. "Next time you're stressed: Take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you're here. You're never given anything in this world you can't handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward."

4. "The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another" -William James

5. "Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams" -Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. "Stress is something that's created in the mind, basically. It's how we look at things. So our greatest defense against stress is the ability to change our minds; to change our thinking" -Goldie Hawn

7. "Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion"

8. "Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you" -John De Paola

9. "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise" -Victor Hugo

10. "Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the Habit. Talk about your joys"

11. "If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today" -E. Joseph Cossman

12. "Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are"

13. "Do what you can, where you are, with what you have" -Teddy Roosevelt

14. "Worry is misuse of the imagination" -Dan Zadra

15. "Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein

Hope these quotes help you to destress a little bit! Have a great week!