Michael Scott is the kind of guy that keeps a relationship fresh and interesting. Things will never get boring and he will never cease to amaze you by whatever comes out of his mouth next. He's spontaneous and has a winning sense of humor that can hold up at any social event. Michael Scott turns heads when he walks into rooms because of his big personality, that's the kind of guy you need.

1. Wants kids more than anything

Even willing to undo a vasectomy for you - multiple times.

2. He has a good basis of a relationship

You will be specifically asked not to cheat because he cares about the relationship lasting.

3. Romantic gestures

He will throw a party for you on Valentine's day in hopes that you might show. Classic Gatsby move by Michael Scott.

4. He is not divorced

"Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family."

5. Is willing to goof off and prank as much as you are, if not more

A Michael Scott will always have something up his sleeve.

6. Loves to attend and throw parties 

Your Friday and Saturday nights will always be booked, you will become a social butterfly with a Michael Scott.

7. He won't be all that superstitious 

He might be a little stitious though.

8. You know that he will never put work before you

"I'm a friend first, a boss second and probably an entertainer third."

9. He has a lot of self confidence

He has so much self confidence that he even bought himself a mug that says 'World's Best Boss'.

10. He loves a good tropical vacation

He might even take some of paradise home with you and share some indecent pictures from your romantic adventures on the beach.

He will enjoy your relaxing wine nights in

He will even comment on the flavor of the drink of choice that night.

12. He talks about you in high respect

He isn't afraid to tell people how he feels.