21 Marvel Quotes To Live By

21 Marvel Quotes To Live By

21 quotes for turning 21 this month!

18
21 Marvel Quotes To Live By
Photo by Joey Nicotra on Unsplash

There are so many moments and lines from the Marvel universe that impact and touch the hearts of those immersed within it. Turning 21 was such a milestone for me and I couldn't think of better quotes to live by and to follow during this next year of my life than these. Some may seem odd to live by but they all impact me on different levels and come in handy at different moments of my life!

1. "Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with." -Tony Stark (Iron Man)

2. "You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off." -Steve Rogers (Captain America)

3. "Faith is my sword. Truth my shield. Knowledge my armor." -Doctor Stephen Strange

4. "We never lose our demons, we only learn to live aboe them." -The Ancient One- Doctor Strange

5. "So no matter what, I promise you if you need us, if you need me, I'll be there." -Steve Rogers

6. "For every minute, the future is becoming the past." -Thor

7. "Believe in the plan. Even if it has only a 1 in 14,000,605 chance of working." -Doctor Stephen Strange

8. "Being the best you can be, that's doable. That's possible for anybody if they put their mind to it." -Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel)

9. "I'm with you till the end of the line." -Steve Rogers

10. "I still believe in heroes." -Nick Fury

11. "Higher, further, faster!" -Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel)

12. "The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can't hide from it; you can only face it. The question is, when you do - How do you respond? Who do you become?" -Phil Coulson

13. "All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is start over." Agent Carter

14. "Legend tells us one thing; history, another. But, every now and then, we find something that belongs to both." -Nick Fury

15. "It's not about how much we've lost. It's about how much we have left." -Steve Rogers

16. "The city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." -Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

17. "No mistakes. No do-overs. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives." -Steve Rogers

"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." -Tony Stark

19. "I have nothing to prove to you." -Carol Danvers

20. "Part of the jounrey is the end." -Tony Stark

21. "Avengers... Assemble!" -Steve Rogers