11 Shots You Are Bound To Take On Your 21st Birthday

When your best friends turn 21, you have to relive your 21st birthday all over again, and again.
10421

When your best friends turn 21, you have to relive your 21st birthday all over again, and again. After this past weekend my youngest best friend finally turned 21, so we had to drink the weekend away. The celebration started Friday and ended Sunday. When your best friend orders a shot he/she will expect you to take the same shot. After celebrating my third 21st birthday, I have concluded that there are 11 shots bound to be ordered on someone's 21st birthday:

1.Pineapple Upside Down Cake: Stolichnaya, Jim Beam, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple juice, and splash Maraschino Cherry Juice

2.Vegas Bomb: Red Bull,Crown Royal Canadian whiskey, Malibu coconut rum, peach schnapps, and Splash cranberry juice

3.Hawaiian Punch: Vodka, southern comfort peach liqueur, amaretto almond liqueur, orange juice, 7 UP, and grenadine

4.Orange bomb: Orange Vodka and Red Bull

5.Lemon Drop: Vodka, Lemon Juice, and sugar

6.White Gummy Bear: Cherry Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice, and Splash Sprite

7.Jolly Rancher: Amaretto, Melon Liqueur, Grenadine, and Sprite

8.Jaeger Bomb:Jägermeister herbal liqueur, and Red Bull energy drink

9.Birthday Cake Shot: Vodka, Frangelico Liqueur,Fresh Lemon Wedge, and Sugar

10.Irish Car Bomb: Baileys, Jameson Irish Whiskey, and Guinness Beer

11.Partybar Schuffel: Amaretto, Melon Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice