Which Marvel Character You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

What stupendous hero or drastic villain are you?

15067

Are you a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? If you are then I am sure you have realized that the Avengers would not be such an amazing team if they were not made up of people with distinctive personalities. Moreover, what makes a person unique is his or her powers, personality, strengths, and weaknesses.

As a die-hard fan, you may have imagined fighting along the Avengers. Better yet, you may have envisioned yourself as an MCU character. However, while visualizing yourself in the fantasy world, are you correctly assuming which Marvel superhero or villain you would realistically be?

Since Marvel Cinematic Universe's re-launch in 2008 with "Iron Man," the MCU had introduced numerous characters to fans. With so many different characters, it can be hard to narrow down which character you are most compatible with. After all, just because you may be in love with one specific character does not necessarily mean that you would be that character in the fictional universe.

Often, the positioning of celestial bodies is used to theorize who real people would be in fictional worlds. So, why not determine which character you are based on your zodiac sign? Astrological signs can say a lot about a person's characteristics as they are all so radically unique.

​​​​​Aries (March 21 - April 19): Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers​​​​

Passionate and independent, Captain Marvel will never do something just because everyone else is doing it. Smart and impulsive, Aries always has multiple projects, or for Captain Marvel saving multiple words daily, on their minds. Passionate about following her heart and doing the right thing, once Captain Marvel sets a goal, she will achieve it.

Just like Captain Marvel, an Aries is a confident leader and fierce fighter who has a fiery energy and does not let anyone stand in her way. An Aries always loves to stand out in a crowd, Captain Marvel's flashy outfit does exactly that.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Spider-Man / Peter Parker

Ambitious, generous, and trustworthy, Taureans will go out of their way to help a person in need. In "Captain America: Civil War," Tony Stark and Peter Parker talk about Peter's motive as Spider-Man, which is to make the world a better place. As a result, Peter decides to help Tony capture Rogers' group at the Leipzig/Halle Airport. Although Spider-Man did not have to do this, he did so to help a potential friend in need.

In "Avengers: Infinity War," Spider-Man is shown going on a field trip to the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) when his spidey-senses pick up Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Hulk and Wong fighting Maw and Obsidian. Naturally, he decides to help them, showcasing his Taurean characteristics of being extremely dependable and loyal.

Taureans also love feeling present in their body and what more than spidery senses are the best way for a person to get in touch with his or her physical self. Much like Spider-Man, a Taurean is down-to-earth, relatable, and easily likable. Spider-Man quickly became friends with all the Avengers; moreover, given how high-energy and action-oriented he is, had no problem fitting right into the "adult superhero group." As a Taurean, Spiderman is known to be selfless. Spider-Man has a history of putting himself in the way of danger to keep others out of it.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Loki

Quick-witted, charming, and mischievous, a Gemini is an excellent communicator. Just like Loki, a Gemini can easily blend into different groups by switching from one personality to another in a moment's notice.

Known as an unpredictable and pleasure-seeking individual, a Gemini never dwells on the past while always keeping things fresh. Just like a Gemini, Loki is never afraid to voice his opinion and always breathes new life into moments that feel hopeless. Geminis are easily the life of the party, and Loki, without trying, always somehow becomes the center of attention in any Marvel film he appears in.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Ant-Man / Scott Lang

Emotional and intuitive, Cancers will go to the ends of the earth, or for Ant-Man the Quantum Realm, to help someone they love. Despite being a huge fan of the original Avengers team, Cancers are more determined to look after and protect their loved ones than save the world.

Just like Ant-Man who is most happy with his daughter, Cassie, a Cancer tends to be happiest when they are part of a pair.

Just like Ant-Man, a Cancer always has a wry sense of humor. Ant-Man never fails to bring light-hearted comedy into Marvel's action-oriented, relatable, and well-humored stories. Just like a Cancer always cutting through the BS in any situation, Ant-Man never needs to know the "big" picture to know what the right thing to do is.

For example, despite not completely knowing the circumstances around the "The Snap," Ant-Man chose to team up with the remaining Avengers in Avengers: Endgame to reverse Thanos' actions mere hours after he escaped the Quantum Realm.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Thor

Bold and courageous, a Leo is always ready to blaze a trail, make a name for themselves, and fight for justice. Blessed with high self-esteem, Leos are proud of these desirable traits. Just like a Leo, Thor is always the first one to praise himself for a job well done.

Just like Thor, Leos are their own harshest critics. Just look at Thor when he became an emotional mess after he did not aim Stormbreaker at Thanos' head; thus, failing to stop Thanos from whipping out half the universe.

A Leo also has no problems making friends. Although Thor's intention in "The Avengers" was to stop Loki and bring him back to Asgard, he quickly created friendships with Iron Man, Captain America, Natasha Romanoff, Hulk, and Hawkeye that would last a lifetime.

Just like a Leo, Thor struggles with his own arrogance while possessing the qualities to be an exceptional leader.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Doctor Strange / Doctor Stephen Strange

Smart, sophisticated, and kind, a Virgo is adept at seeing the big picture. After all, Doctor Strange's job as Sorcerer Supreme is to protect his dimension or reality from any variety of threats.

Just like a Virgo, Doctor Strange loves trying new things. If it was not for his desire to not only "fix" his hands, but learn about the world, he would have never become the practical, incredible wizard that he is.

Additionally, a Virgo can easily become obsessed with work, which is exactly how Doctor Strange found a way to completely heal his hands through ways that go beyond reality.

Much like Doctor Strange, Virgos questions everything, which often causes them to be self-critical. Detail-oriented, a Virgo can create strategies; in Doctor Strange's case world-saving plans, in a short period of time.

After all, the sophisticated wizard did figure out the one way to defeat Thanos after using the Time Stone to view millions of possible futures.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Hulk / Bruce Banner

Intelligent and sensitive, Libras are always willing to put others before themselves. Like the Hulk, Libras are known to call off a relationship pre-emptively if they feel it may not work. With Bruce and Natasha's relationship not going far in the films, fans can only assume Bruce ended it.

After all, he was always skeptical and hesitant of being in a relationship with Natasha since he believed he was a monster; therefore, a threat to her.

Like a Libra, Hulk is very insecure, always struggle with insecurity. With Bruce usually not being able to control the Hulk, he often struggled with personal identity. He constantly was trying to answer the lifelong question of who he was. Libras also excel at crafting compromises, and the Hulk always tried to "keep the peace" between the Avengers whenever things began to get tense between the team.

Much like the Hulk, Libras are exceptional at making other people see things from different perspectives. A great example of this is when Bruce Banner travels back to 2012 to convince the Ancient One to give up the Time Stone in "Avengers: Endgame."

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Black Widow / Natasha Romanoff

Passionate and independent, Scorpios can seem intimidating and somewhat closed off to those who do not know them well. Much like Black Widow, Scorpios are known for hiding their feelings exceptionally well. Black Widow tries extremely hard to seem tough by putting up a guarded front even though she is very emotional.

Just like a Scorpio, Natasha Romanoff is a secretive and mysterious individual given that she has a deep, dark past that no one knows about (except maybe Nick Fury).

Scorpions never let anyone tell them they cannot do something. As a result, they can almost always find a way out of any situation. Just look at when Back Widow and Stark's bodyguard Happy Hogan go after Vanko at Hammer's factory in "Iron Man 2."

Scorpios also make a statement wherever they go. Black Widow seems to convey her presence just from a cold stare or flirty smirk.

Like a Scorpio, Black Widow is patient and can read people like an open book. A great example of this is when she visits Loki in his cell in "The Avengers." While Loki taunts her about Barton (Hawkeye), Natasha Romanoff conducts her own unconventional interrogation on him, learning that his play to destroy the Avengers is to unleash the Hulk. Obviously, she can easily manipulate people and is very perceptive of other people.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Star-Lord / Peter Quill

Independent and strong-willed, a Sagittarius tends to not think about complications, consequences, or difficulties. Just look at Star-Lord saving Gamora in "Guardians of the Galaxy." If Yondu did not arrive when he did after Nebula destroyed Gamora's ship, resulting in Star-Lord following her into space and giving her his helmet to survive, Star-Lord would have died.

Like a Sagittarius, Star-Lord has infectious energy and enthusiasm, as shown by him always singing along with the music he loves so much.

Much like a Sagittarius, Star-Lord is no stranger to thrill-seeking as consistently seeks new adventures across the universe. Much like a Sagittarius, Star-Lord does not panic about the future as he is no stranger to adaptability, which is shown by him "adopting" to life in space (rather than on Earth) and using his unparalleled humor and quick wit to escape sticky situations.

Like Star-Lord, Sagittarius also approach everything with a humorous behavior in which they spread uncountable laughter.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Captain America / Steve Rogers

Dedicated to their career and hardworking, Capricorns are stubborn, but they simply know what they want. Just like Captain America, a Capricorn does the right things and respects those in the position of authority. However, they do not fear taking risks and will fight against all odds to perform their duty.

Much like a Capricorn, Captain America is a natural rule-follower who thrives on order. Cap is all about doing the right thing and respecting his authorities. However, he is not afraid to defy his orders when he sees fit.

A perfect example of this is Cap refusing to sign the Sokovia Accords and protecting Barnes from T'Challa and the authorities in "Captain America: Civil War." Born and raised in the 1940s, Captain America values the milestones in life like marriage, career achievement, and having children, which is shown by his desire to be with Peggy Carter.

Like Captain America, Capricorns value history. Just look at how determined Captain America was to join the military effort during World War II. He wanted to off himself for civic duty so badly that he joined the Super-Solider program.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Iron Man / Tony Stark

Independent and enigmatical, Aquarians are unique. Much like an Aquarius, Iron Man has a strong sense of social justice and making the world a better place, therefore, is always concerned about others. Aquarians will never accept "good enough" until they truly believe something is good enough.

This is shown by Tony Stark constantly improving his Iron Man suits and Stark Industries technology. Just look at him building the time machine in "Avengers: Endgame." Although he could have easily decided to not help the Avengers undo Thanos' snap, he could not stop himself from refusing them.

His life was perfect given the circumstances of the universe, but knowing that billions of lives could be saved, he did not think it was "good enough" for humanity to have all the Avengers but himself try to stop Thanos again.

Like an Aquarians, Iron Man will travel as far as Thanos's destroyed homeworld, Titan, to help people. Like Iron Man, an Aquarius can come off as cold because of how disinterested in petty things or small talk he is.

After all, there is a reason why Pepper Potts "manages" Tony, it's because he is a very "get to the point" type of guy.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Scarlet Witch / Wanda Maximoff

Creative, artistic, and deeply intuitive, Scarlet Witch has a profound respect for the power of the human mind. With her powers including telekinesis, telepathy, and energy manipulation, Wanda is known for her escapism, active imagination, and being in tune with her emotions and energy.

After all, she must master her emotions to control her abilities to alter reality and create life-like illusions.

However, because Wanda Maximoff feels things deeply, she sometimes let her emotions overwhelm her as she is driven primarily by her desire to enact revenge on those who have hurt her and those she loves.

Just look at her fighting Thanos in "Avengers: Endgame."

The next time you imagine yourself in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you now will know exactly what superhero or villain to be.