23 GIFs That Perfectly Describe College Life

At the end of the day, you're not alone in this struggle.
280

From the outside looking in college seems to just be flat out amazing. In reality, college is just an amazing struggle. Everyone's college experience is different. It is what you make of it, but almost every struggle is relatable.

1. You are always tired!

There's no such thing as being fully rested and there really isn't anything that could be done about it. In college, there is no shame in taking a nap in the middle of a hallway.

2. Since you are always tired....

Sleeping more than likely is the highlight of your day!

3. But in reality...

Sleep really is not a thing. People ask how you get everything done and the most logical answer is that you just don't sleep.

4. If one thing is due, then everything is due!

One day your schedule is completely free, and then the next day everything just comes piling down. It really is too much! Then the cycle only repeats.

5. Every morning is a debate.

There is always that mental debate between being productive and then going back to sleep. When your "productive day" really is unproductive, you realize that staying in bed would have been the best.

6.You learn that being an adult actually isn't fun

Once you are on your own, all the responsibility is yours! From having to grocery shop on your own, having to cook for yourself, work, and pay your own bills, you only wish you were a child again.

7. Being poor really is a thing.

In reality, everyone in college is honestly broke. It only gets fun when you try managing money when you don't really have any.

8. Free things are the best things.

No matter what it is, if it's free you take it! No one can really turn down free stuff, especially food. People sometimes live off of free stuff. Let's be honest now! Sometimes you will only attend events just for the free things.

9. When you actually have time...

You realize that everyone else is now busy or that you really don't have that many friends and need to become more social.

10. Studying is really just a phrase.

You actually don't really know how to study or what exactly you are studying for. It more so trying to memorize everything in your book and hoping for the best.

11. You realize that binge watching Netflix will only get you but so far.

After the last episode of your show, it' actually really scary having to step out into the outside world. Having to personally interact with the people around you becomes a challenge.

12. You learn what it really means by "fake it until you make it."

The same thing could be explained and shown to you multiple times but, you still just don't get it.

13. When class lets out early it's actually really great.

Even if a class gets out three minutes earlier than the usual time, it's a time to celebrate.

14. You have a love-hate relationship with your life.

One day you may be having the greatest day ever, and then the next you are regretting your life decisions.

15. Believe it or not, college is your home.

When a break comes and it's time to visit back home, packing is actually hard. You either pack as if you are staying for three hours or the next three years.

16. Everything becomes hard.

Everyone has had those days when they just can't!

17.Sometimes you have to motivate yourself.

Telling yourself that it's going to be okay every once in a while or every five seconds is well needed.

18. You realize the power of coffee.

The more coffee the better! If you never had coffee in your life, being in college will be the beginning of your journey. Coffee in not by any means a want. It is a necessity.

19. No matter how much you try, you will never be organized.

In reality, planning does nothing but takes up time and make you feel as if you will accomplish a lot of tasks. I'm not going to lie, it really is a good feeling. Nothing will actually go as planned. It goes the same for organization. Nothing is actually ever organized, just put in a way that makes you feel sane. Telling yourself over and over that things are together will make you feel like you're making it. Faking it, but making it.

20. Sometimes just passing is a good thing.

Sometimes getting a C+/C- isn't as bad as you thought it would be. You become comfortable with saying " I passed and that's all that matters." Your high school "A" is your college "C."

21. There's alway that thought of giving up, even though you really won't.

Wanting to drop out is something you probably consider doing every minute of the day. You won't actually drop out though, it's just a thought. Realistically you actually want to be where you are.

22. At times, you just want to magically disappear.

There are so many days when you just would like to wave a magic wand and poof be gone! Your home becomes your comfort zone and that's the only place you would like to be. There are moments when you don't want to be seen, touched, looked at, talked to, or breathed on, and that's understandable.

23. You realize that your struggle is everyone else's struggle.

At the end of the day, you are not alone. In college, everyone is one, struggling together.It's what you make out of it that matters. Every struggle is only tempory.