An Open Letter To High School Seniors

An Open Letter To High School Seniors

Live everyday like it's you last!

17
An Open Letter To High School Seniors

Ok so half of the year is over the thought of graduation comes closer and closer every day, week, and month that past by. I know what it feels like I have been there.

The first thing I want to talk about is not to worry about the future because it will all happen on its own but the biggest thing is make sure you are happy. Making yourself happy is the thing you can do for yourself because it brings out the best in you and no one can take that away.

The next thing I want to say is do what you want to in college. Don't follow a major that makes money if you aren't going to be happy doing it. Don't make yourself wake up in the future and go to a job that you hate because you shouldn't have to. If you want to go to school for music do it. If you want to go for art do it. If people weren't successful in these career paths there wouldn't be a major for it. Don't let you high school guidance counselor scare you because I can tell you I learned from experience. When I was going to high school I thought computers is what I wanted to do with the rest of my life but it really wasn't and I knew this because I wasn't happy.

The next is the summer ahead of you enjoy it because you will regret if you don't. This is your last summer before college starts and make sure you have the best time of your life. Pull all nighters, go camping and just live life on the edge because you will have all the memories when you go off to college.You can make a photo chain around your dorm off all the things you did this summer and everyday you will take jog around memory lane or when you are upset you can look and laugh at all the goofy pictures.

Always remember live life on the edge and take chances becuase those are the times you will always remember for the rest of your life!