Hottest Figures Of The 2016 Election Season

I bet you didn't realize what a stud Tim Kaine used to be.

35
reentered.com

This Election season, we've been hearing a lot about the policies of our political figures and how they will supposedly help our country if elected, or how they think their favorite candidate with either make America great again or continue to increase its already present greatness. But here's the real question: how good did these guys look when they were our age? Let's rank them.

14. Donald Trump (Republican Presidential Nominee)

The Donald comes in last on the list, and not just because of his policies. He might have had less orange on his skin and more of his own hair back in the day, but he still has all the attitude.

13. Ted Cruz (Sen. Texas, Former Republican Presidential Candidate)

Before he was telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies and refusing to endorse Trump for President (perhaps his most sane move), looks like the supposed Zodiac Killer was having a blast at Princeton.

12. Carly Fiorina (Former Republican Presidential Candidate)

Remember that glorious week when Carly and Ted were what the Republican Party could've nominated? I wonder what the high school Carly would've thought about that.

11. Paul Ryan (Speaker of the House)

I'm pretty sure Paul Ryan hasn't changed a bit (physically or mentally) since his days of being a frat boy back at Miami University.

10. John Kasich (Gov. Ohio, Former Republican Presidential Candidate)

Why does John Kasich look like he was probably the base player in a Beatles cover band when he wasn't attending classes at The Ohio State University?

9. Elizabeth Warren (Sen. Massachusetts)

Making groundbreaking strides for progressive issues as per usual, Elizabeth Warren attended Rutgers School of Law at a time when women weren't as welcome in classes.

8. Bill Clinton (Former President of the United States)

Slick Willy really looking the title back in the day when he speaks at his graduation from Georgetown University.

7. Mike Pence (Gov. Indiana, Republican Vice Presidential Candidate)

I don't know why it's inexplicably difficult to find photos of a young Mike Pence, but maybe it's because Donald Trump's campaign wiped them from the Internet, worried, as he was clearly more attractive than his running mate.

6. Ben Carson (Former Republican Presidential Candidate)

You've heard about the afro and you've seen that he can't keep his eyes open during a debate, but it sure looks like Benny Boy was stayin' alive in the '70s.

5. Hillary Clinton (Democratic Presidential Nominee)

All I want to know is if Hillary still has this outfit because I definitely think she should break it out again during this campaign season.

4. Barack Obama (President of the United States)

I'm sure over the past eight years, you've probably seen a photo of young Obama in his Harvard days and admired his good looks. But have you read his love letters to his college girlfriend (swoon)?

3. Tim Kaine (Sen. Virginia, Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee)

Before he became the guy making dad jokes and reminding himself to hydrate with voice memos, Tim Kaine was muy caliente at Harvard University.

2. Bernie Sanders (Sen. Vermont, Former Democratic Presidential Candidate)

It's nice to see that even as a youngster fighting for social justice, Bernie Sanders was still rocking the crazy hair and cool glasses (and probably fighting off the ladies because seriously, look at him).

1. Joe Biden (Vice President of the United States)

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably don't have any doubt that Biden is my homeboy. We all know about his love of ice cream and his awkward facial expressions during Obama's speeches, but did you know what a cutie pie he was back in the day? Oh Joe, I think I'll miss you most of all.