Why Is Hillary Clinton Exempt?

Why Is Hillary Clinton Exempt?

Though any other person would be imprisoned for the same criminal acts Hillary has committed, she seems to be the exception.

25
Why Is Hillary Clinton Exempt?
Washington Times

In one way or another, your sins will find you out. The lies that have been told by the former Secretary of State are too numerous to count. We know that she had a private email account during her four-year term. We know that some, if not all, of the information found over her private email was classified. We know that Clinton used multiple devices in which she sent and received various emails. What Hillary has told the public is the exact opposite of the truth. She claimed to have used a private email server, but she said that no classified information was on it. She also stated that she was using only one device to send and receive emails. What the FBI investigation found was not what she claimed to be true. If that is the case, she should automatically be put in prison, right? Any other American who committed the same crime, and then proceeded to lie about the intensity of the crime, would undoubtedly be punished. However, FBI Director Comey suggested that Hillary Clinton suffer no charges.

Regardless of whether or not every other person would suffer the appropriate charges for committing such a crime, Clinton is the exception. Is this the type of leader we should desire to become President of the United States? What a false example of true justice she sets for the people she wishes to lead. The sad part is, she probably will not face any criminal charges, and the likelihood is that she will probably become our next president. The American people have been so blinded by their own pride and hatred of other candidates that they can bear to overlook all the wrong she has done and will do if she is our next leader.

It is one thing to have a private email server while being Secretary of State. It is one thing to be responsible for the deaths of four Americans who were killed during the Benghazi attack. However, it is another thing to actually have the guts to openly spread lies and attempt to cover up obvious wrongdoing. These characteristics are not ones I want in a leader. A true leader would admit that she had done wrong, and she would publicly ask for forgiveness. A true leader would accept any criminal charges she may have to endure due to the crimes she had committed. Hillary Clinton is not a leader; she is a fraud. Hillary is someone who is perfectly fine with lying to the faces of the people she wants to vote for her in the upcoming election. It is time to stand up and call her out for the wrong she has done and demand that she be imprisoned just as any other American would be.

Unfortunately, the Clinton Foundation is a powerful one. Although Hillary clearly is in the wrong, she possesses so much control that even the FBI Director would practically bow to her rather than suggest that she be imprisoned. There is something wrong with the picture of a presidential candidate being under FBI investigation in the first place. The fact that Hillary was permitted to run is beyond me, but now, she might actually be acquitted of charges and become our next President.

Americans, we have brought this upon ourselves. We have turned away from the God who allowed our forefathers to establish a country that boasts liberty. We have sought our own way rather than yield to His. Instead of seeking Him, we have voted for leaders who are opposed to God's Word. Our actions do not display obedience to God, so it is our time to suffer the consequences. I would have never thought that Trump would be the Republican nominee. Likewise, I had my doubts that Hillary Clinton would be the Democratic nominee considering her possible imprisonment. When I think about how far America has drifted from the Lord, however, I am not as surprised. This is what we have asked for. It is not only the people who have neglected God who will suffer. Christians have been too afraid to stand up for what we believe in and make a difference. We will now suffer as well. The end is coming, and we must be prepared for it. It is time to stop being ashamed of Christ and instead be excited that every day that passes on earth means we are one day closer to being with Him in paradise. While we are here, we are on a mission. We may have drifted from the path of fulfilling that mission, but we can start now to share the Gospel with others. We can put a smile on our faces and love those whom we disagree with and pray for and minister to the lost. We are called to spread God's love to the ends of the earth, and since not everyone has heard the name of Jesus, that means we are not finished yet.

There will always be evil people in the world. Corrupt people, such as Mrs. Clinton, may not be punished here on earth. She may become our next president, and we as Christians cannot argue with whom God allows to be put in office. However, God will shed light on Hillary's wrongdoing in one way or another. If she is not put into prison here on earth, the Lord will give her a record of her sins on Judgment Day. She will suffer the consequences of every last one of them. And so will we. Even though it is easy to focus on the sins of others, we need to put our focus on Christ and be sure our hearts are in the right place. Although Clinton is in the wrong and we know it, we can attempt to promote another candidate and make sure others know that she is not a true leader. She will not help lead our nation toward Christ, as it is in desperate need of, and we should do all in our power to make sure she does not get the keys to the White House. At the same time, we cannot stop what is in God's plan. If she does become president, so be it, but that does not mean that we should not vote. That does not mean that we should not share with others the fact that she is a liar. And that certainly does not mean that we should keep quiet about the God we serve. Never cease to spread the love of Christ, and let us at the very least try to sway the American people's votes away from Crooked Hillary Clinton.