It’s Scientifically Proven That Guys Look Better In Suits–Trust Me I Have Pictures To Prove It

Suits are every girls' weaknesses, don't lie.

2825

Sure, some girls like their men shirtless, in workout gear, and other various clothing items, but for me, there is nothing like a classic suit. No matter what color or type, any man in a suit is due to look handsome.

Here are 15 photos that prove it:

1. The Sophisticated Suit

"Clothes do not make the man, but they can make the woman's day if worn properly." - Unknown

2. The Business-Man Suit

"A well-trailered suit is to women what lingerie is to men." - Unknown

3. The Royal Suit

"A man should look as if he has bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care, and then forgotten all about them." - Unknown

4. The Classic Black Suit

"Every man needs a good cologne, a well-cut dark suit, crisp white shirts, and good manners." - Unknown

5. A Double-Breasted Brit Suit

A Well Dressed Man:

"His charm

will disarm, his smile in style, his fashion in passion, his words, his flirt, his tie from his shirt, to my wrists, his kiss, his kiss, his kiss!"

- Lang Leav

6. The Professor Suit

"A well-tied tie is the first serious step in life." - Oscar Wilde

7. The Flirty First-Date Suit

"Dressing well every morning acknowledges that you're preparing for something important." - Unknown

8. The Vacation Suit

"Dressing well is a form of good manners." - Tom Ford

9. The Play-Boy Suit

"A man should look as if he has bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care, and then forgotten all about them. - Hardy Amiesn

10. The Millennial Fashion Suit

"The difference between style and fashion is quality." - Giorgio Armani

11. The British Suit

"A man always expresses his own style, but doing it with class and carrying it out with dignity makes him a gentleman." - Unknown

12. The Boy-Next-Door Suit

"Fashion is a playground up until a certain age, but then you have to find your own signature and your own style." - Nicolas Ghesquiere

13. The Swoon-Suit

"A well-dressed man is the best accessory a woman can have."- Coco Chanel

14. The Man-In-Black Suit

"Clothes don'y make the man, but they can make the man look great." - Unknown

15. The Stylish Suit

"Looking good isn't self-importance; it's self-respect." - Charles Hix

And if those 15 photos don't convince you, maybe this video of Tom Hiddleston doing daily mundane things in a crisp brown suit will:

Tom Hiddleston Suits Up in This Season's Color (Brown) | GQ www.youtube.com