11 Things Every Girl Just Needs In Her Life

A list of expensive things you should splurge on as soon as you can

173

As we live life, we make some discoveries like that we feel absolutely fabulous with a power outfit, great makeup, and a sassy perfume. So here's a list of things that every girl should have to feel like her best self all the time.

One expensive bra

You feel powerful and confident no matter what t-shirts and sweats you throw on top of it.

A silk pillowcase

This thing is magic. My hair was all frizzy and unruly before, but in the years since I've had my satin (cheaper, slightly less good option) pillowcase, my curly hair is never frizzy and unmanageable anymore.

A really nice perfume

Not a body mist. A really nice perfume lasts all day long, compliments your natural scent, and gives you so much more confidence.

A phone with a good camera

Honestly, phones are our only cameras now, so why get one that takes subpar pictures. You want your memories to look as good as possible.

Crafting stuff

So we all need a break from real life sometimes, and a really fun break is doing a hobby that involves crafting because you get something out of it in the end. I've made paintings, jewelry, and clothing, and it's great to see how much you can do, yourself.

High-quality sports clothing

Once you put on Lululemons, you're not going back. Those things are magic. And really any sports bra that actually works is a godsend.

A cute water bottle

We don't hydrate ourselves enough unless we carry a water bottle. So don't carry around an ugly thing that you're embarrassed by, just suck it up and buy the overpriced cute one this time.

Vitamins

We also don't eat healthy enough, and girls are more prone to a lot of bodily problems than guys are (like anemia coming from losing blood every month.) So just take your vitamins and take care of your health.

A suit

You will never feel more powerful than you do in a hot suit and some pumps. Every job interview, presentation, and board meeting will be conquered. Get it now just to walk down the street too.

Non-drugstore eyeshadow

Drug store is honestly pretty decent, and worth buying over the expensive nice stuff at Sephora on most days, but the exception to the rule is eyeshadow. No good one exists. Don't fool yourself.

High thread-count sheets

I only went up to, like, 500, and it's magical. I had no idea sheets could feel that good. They don't sound worth it, but oh my gosh, they are.