Guys Answers to Girls Questions

I Asked A Bunch Of Guys 11 of Biggest Questions Every Girl Has

Finally, the answers to all the questions we have been dying to ask guys.

3087
StockSnap

As a female, there have been so many things I have wondered about men. So, I gathered my ladies to find the 11 biggest questions we have for guys. I also was able to get answers for them, since I'm sure we have been waiting most our lives for them to be answered. Without further ado, here are the biggest questions from girls to guys.

How awkward are urinals? Like are there rules if someone comes up and talks to you while you’re trying to pee?

"I try and pick the one furthest away from someone. It is super awkward when someone tries to talk to me while I'm taking a piss."

"Urinals are awkward and a godsend, man. There absolutely are rules. Unspoken of course. Most guys don't like a conversation while peeing, for me unless it's a friend I absolutely will not talk to anyone. And I hate when people stand directly next to me."

"Not that awkward, I just try to stare at the wall. common courtesy not to pick the urinal right next to someone else if there are others available. In high school, it's pretty common to have a conversation while at the urinal, I don't know about the real world."

"Urinals are sometimes awkward depending on the design. For example, if you have no walls up at all in there and there is no free spot not next to someone, it is a little weird. If there is a wall, it's not bad at all. If someone comes up and talks to you, it's usually weird. I mean personally it doesn't bother me a ton, but I know for most guys they would try and avoid those conversations."

"Not awkward at all most of the time. Sometimes you get the drunk guy that wants to talk about everything and you just have to chuckle, finish your thing, and go about your day. Most of the time no one says anything at all."

Why do guys find it perfectly acceptable to scratch themselves in full view of the public?

"If it itches, I'm gonna scratch lol. I'll try to subtly do it, but sometimes it's unavoidable."

"Because we don't care what anyone thinks."

"It's not that we find it acceptable, a lot try to find really inconspicuous ways to deal with it."

"Confidence."

"Well, it's more of like readjusting. For example, women need to adjust their bra from time to time and they do that in public, us adjusting ourselves is essentially the same thing."

"Why do girls find it perfectly acceptable to go braless in public? Just one of those questions that have a million answers to it."

"When you gotta itch, you gotta itch."

Do guys think that girls actually like surprise dick pictures?

"No. Absolutely not. I don't want surprise nudes, so why should you?"

"God no, I don't know any decent male that sends unsolicited dick pics."

"I definitely don't think that girls like unsolicited dick pics and I think everybody generally understands that most of the time girls don't like them, but the people that do it think they're the special case."

"I have never sent one because like it's really weird I can't imagine you guys enjoy them unless you were expecting something dirty that day to be sent to you."

"You would think since girls like to surprise guys with tit pictures and we like those, but guys shouldn't do that, boobs are cool, dicks aren't."

"No, but guys are idiots and still send them."

Do guys show their friends pictures of the girl they are talking to?

"Just if they smashing lmao."

"Sure, if I'm talking to someone why wouldn't I want to show them off?"

"Only to the squad, not an acquaintance."

"I don't."

"If they like the girl, yes! We are happy to show off the girl making us so happy!"

"Yes we do, it could be for approval or bragging rights, depends on how douchy the guy is."

"I do if I think there's potential. Plus, guys like to brag to their friends about how pretty the girl is."

How often do guys talk to their friends about their feelings, especially regarding the person they’re interested in?

"Never."

"I do from time to time when I need advice on things. Or if there is someone I'm interested in, how to go about approaching them because I have terrible social anxiety."

"Not enough."

"I have girls that are friends specifically for when I'm down or a very select few guys that I talk about stuff like that with."

"I talk to my best friend about all of that every day. I know a lot of guys who don't, though."

"Close friends usually in a one on one conversation. Doesn't happen too often, less than once a month."

"I think men hide their depression a lot from their friends but will talk about what makes them happy with friends a lot. If we want to talk about our feelings, men will reach out to women a lot more. This is probably due to the fact that women traditionally provide better social support."

"Me personally, quite a bit. It's better to talk to someone who knows you that way they can tell you if you're overreacting about something or if your gut feeling is right. Guys gossip just like girls."

Are guys embarrassed to bring their girlfriends around their friends?

"HELL NO I love introducing a girl to my friends."

"I always bring them around my friends if possible. Perfect girlfriend wants to have a relationship with your friends, and you to have a relationship with hers."

"Depends on the relationship and the friend group. I am personally hesitant to bring any girl I'm interested in around my City (Detroit City Football Club) family as they are vastly different than my normal stuff."

"I haven't had an actual girlfriend, but generally I get that vibe, yeah."

"Not one bit. I love when my girlfriend gets along with my guy friends. I want her to feel included and the same the other way around, I want to be a part of her friend circle too."

"It depends, maybe you won't get his friends' sense of humor, maybe he just likes separating friend time from girlfriend time. Or maybe he thinks his friends will try and slide into your dm's, which that's a whole other issue."

"No, she has to pass the test of hanging with the boys/getting acceptance from the boys. But I do know guys who separate their girlfriend from their friends."

Why do guys get so upset/mad when you ask their number?

"I don't think I've ever gotten mad at anyone asking for my number, but nobody ever asks."

"Some of us are thrilled if a girl asks for our number."

"Never had it happen but I wouldn't be upset. That's flattering."

"Never been asked for my number, always had to do the asking."

"I have never encountered this ever, guys give their numbers out way easier than girls do I feel like. If you want my number just ask, in my opinion."

"I don't know why any guy would get upset if a girl asked for their number. That's weird that a guy got mad at you for asking, you just saved yourself a bit of time."

"Because we want to ask for yours. Makes us seem not dominant."

Do guys ever respond to all parts of a text?

"I'm guilty of never responding to all parts of a text. I tried to stop and it's just not a thing."

"I usually do respond to all parts unless they're unimportant."

"I don't."

"I'm so guilty of this but like why ask three questions in one message? Personally, I try to address the whole message but sometimes I just give an overarching answer instead of breaking it down."

"No, we respond to what's the most important part of the text, we'll read it all but we're not going to respond to all of it."

"I do, but we get lazy/only focus on important parts we care about."

Why can’t they ever plan a date when they ask us on one?

"Honestly with dates if I ask what you want to do, it's cause I don't want to pick something and you not like it."

"I've never had an issue planning dates, but usually something happens to where my plan gets messed up, so it's just easier to go with the flow sometimes."

"It's incredibly hard and nerve-wracking not knowing if it'll be perfect enough."

"Plans often get ruined. Playing by ear is more consistent."

"I love this question. We can plan a date but are terrified that you won't like it. I would much rather you plan it and I pay for everything just to know you're having a good time. Now if we have been dating for over a year, I love to plan dates after that because I know enough about the person and it's really fun and exciting to surprise someone."

"Because the internet tells us that dinner and a movie is a no-go, plus we don't really know what you want to do for a date."

Do guys feel bad for using/ghosting a girl?

"I have ghosted one person and it wasn't even on purpose, just had a lot going on at the time and I felt terrible."

"Don't know, never done it."

"Yes, that's why I never would. Some guys are players and don't give a flying f**k."

"I haven't used or ghosted any girls because I'd feel too bad if I did, but some of my friends and people I know are not so remorseful."

"I don't feel bad when I ghost a woman."

"Depends on the guy. I know people who do and don't. I think if you truly felt like you used someone, any decent human being would feel bad. Emotional pain is way harder to overcome than physical pain, and if you are not being considerate of that then that's just not being a good person."

"Well I haven't ghosted someone in a while, but I'm sure I felt a little bad. You have to learn to be upfront with someone and just tell them, 'Hey I think we could be good friends.' Sometimes that's not what she wants to hear, but it's easier to be upfront than to ghost someone. It doesn't feel too good."

"No, usually it's for the best if we do it."

How do guys show they love a girl without actually saying it?

"With day to day actions, phone calls, cute texts, sending flowers, just doing unexpected things and not expecting anything in return. And, of course, all the little things matter as well."

"If I offer to pick you something up on my way over I care about you a lot. I guess for me it's not as difficult cause I actually enjoy showing affection."

"Emotional support and little things like opening doors, buying flowers, and picking up the check. Even doing things for her family."

"Depends on their love languages. Personally, it's time spent, physical touch, and third is presents."

"This could be an entire paper. When you love someone, it's not just like you are liking them, you are giving them part of yourself to love them. I think women start to do this when they would sacrifice their time for other the person. I think that's the biggest takeaway when the only person you want to be around all the time is that person and you have full faith and trust with that person, that's when men are showing their love and when women should feel the love. Again, very short answer but I think it's the jist."

"Affection, touching, random kisses, random gifts like your favorite candy or your favorite flower. Helping you out with things that you're having trouble with."

"Doing the little things i.e. opening up the door for you, making the bed, always smiling at you, flirting 24/7, burping in front of you, saying you look beautiful right when you wake up."