For When You Feel Like You Are Stuck In Limbo

Take that leap of faith, and move on to the next stage of your life.
5405

I’m pretty sure we have all experienced it in one way or another at some point in our lives. That feeling, that frustrating feeling, when you feel as though you are stuck and waiting for something to happen. You are not moving backward, but you are not moving forward either. You are standing still. You are in limbo.

Being in limbo, or perhaps at a crossroads in life, is one of the most frustrating feelings we go through as people on this earth. Whether you are going through a time of personal transition or if you are dealing with a relationship issue, being in limbo simply is not a good feeling. In fact, it can lead to a lot of anxiety, distress and uneasiness.

This is why I’m here to tell you that you need to get out of limbo, even though that might mean taking one of the scariest leaps you’ll ever have to take.

That situation, the one where you feel like there is nothing but you can do but wait, is actually in your control. You might feel as though it’s not, but I promise it is. You might have to wait for a physical thing or change to occur, but you can change the mindset you have about what you are going through.

You can remind yourself that you might not have the power to change the situation, but you can change how you look at it. You can actively think in a hopeful way, excited for change to occur, without waiting for it to happen.

That person, the one you love who is putting you in limbo, does not deserve your time or love any longer if they are placing you there. It is simply an unfair place to be, and you deserve someone who is certain of your value in his or her life.

You deserve to be treated better than to have someone put you in an uncertain, uncomfortable place where you can no longer hold on but at the same time can not move on. You are stuck, but you deserve to be free.

Even though you may believe that limbo is, in fact, a comfortable place because you aren’t choosing a certain path over another, I can almost always guarantee that you will feel better once you choose to take a step instead of stand still. You will realize how strong you are for being able to move on from whatever is keeping you in limbo.

While limbo might feel like the only option at times, I can assure you that it is not. You have the control to take that step or to change those debilitating thoughts. While it might be scary, you can’t stand still anymore. It’s preventing you from enjoying the present moment, which can be pretty wonderful if you let it.