Finally A Playlist For The Musically Diverse

So what if we listen to a little bit of everything?

322
foolfeed.com

*sales person voice* " Are you a nonconformist who has a wide variety of taste when it comes to music? Then do I have a playlist for you!"

Okay, but seriously, I feel like I always get weird stares whenever someone goes through my music. Yeah, I don't listen to the same 5 cheesy pop songs on the radio everyday. Instead, I listen to the same 5 Kpop songs everyday. No, I don't "always" have my Classic Rock station playing, I also enjoy some 50s rock while I'm getting ready. When I'm writing, I listen to instrumental music. No, not Mozart or Beethoven, but more so Celtic, Fantasy, and Emotional instrumental. Sometimes I'll even blast my 90s nostalgic station while I'm doing the dishes. Other times all that's playing is strictly Disney songs. My lazy days are filled with Indie Rock, and my hyped days are Heavy Metal/Hard Rock. Honestly, pick a music genre and/or an artist and I can admit to listening to at least one song. I've been called The Human Radio more than once because I seem to know songs from everywhere. I feel like since my music taste is so all over the map, it's hard to pin-point that "perfect playlist."

If you have a very diverse taste like mwah, I can help you find some new tunes to jam out to if you're feeling adventurous enough. Here's what's currently on repeat:

1. Lotto-EXO

2. Just Right- GOT7

3. Sun Is Shining- Axwell /\ Ingrosso

4. Shut up and Dance- Walk The Moon

5. Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede

6. Salute- Little Mix

7. Fat Bottom Girls- Queen

8. The Last Goodbye- Billy Boyd

9. The Wanderer- Dion

10. How To Be A Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds

11. Heat of the Moment- Asia

12. 1985- Bowling for Soup

13. Creep- Post Modern Jukebox (cover)

14. Zero to Hero- "Hercules"

15. Hollaback girl- Gwen Stefani

16. Headstrong- Trapt

17. Secrets- Mary Lambert

18. All Star- Smash Mouth

19. The Sound- The 1975

Pretty diverse and out there, huh? Even after so many tries, this is definitely not the perfect playlist (I mean I ended at 19 instead of 20-who does that?), but at least you can get a sneak peak at some of the great music that's out there. And of course, I have sooooo many more songs I'm obsessing over, but for this I tried (key word tried) to stick with one song per genre/style/artist (hardest thing I had to do I swear). This list is bound to change and rearrange as the days go by anyway, so I'll try not to be too much of a perfectionist. As long as someone hears a song they really enjoy then that's good enough for me!

Hopefully one of these songs will lead you to your next fav and get that music taste to spread out!