Failure is Good

Failure is Good

Failing Is Not Bad

8
Failure is Good
Google Images

To say that you want everything to be perfect, is truly insane. No one is perfect. Not a single thing in someone's life can be deemed as perfect. So let's talk about failure.

Failure

It's a word none of us really want to hear. We think that failing means we are not good enough or are not skilled enough. Have you really ever thought to wonder though about what failing at something means?

Say you're taking a class and you're struggling to grab the concepts being taught. Let's say you try but can't seem to find a foothold and fail the subject. You probably are going to have to take it again and you just hope that in the future maybe you can pass it. What is something you can learn from this though?

Just because you fail at something doesn't mean you should never try it again. Whether it's a subject in school or just anything you attempt, failing shouldn't stop you from never trying it again. If you give up because something bad occurs, you may miss out on something great. Failing ultimately is a good thing. If everything is going perfectly fine for you and then you fail at something or something bad occurs, that's a good thing. Failure keeps people grounded and humble. So many people have said that in failure comes greatness. Just look around to people who were considered failures but kept going and ultimately achieved their goals.

Half of everyone has an iPhone. Do you think if Steve Jobs never created Apple you would have as many things on you're phone? Someone who was considered a failure and was fired went against everyone who thought he was nothing and made something of him self. He became the center piece of everything Apple and because of it, revolutionized many things that phones can do now. This is just one person who overcame failure and achieved greatness

Know this guy? He was overlooked time and time again. He was considered to be a huge bust if he was picked. People saw him as inconsistent and not good enough to play on the professional level. So, Tom Brady was taken in the 6th round in the NFL draft. He had to come into a playoff game for injured Drew Bledsoe, and won the game. He won and ultimately won the Super Bowl. He's won the Super Bowl now 4 different times. For someone who wasn't good enough and ultimately was considered a bust and a would be failure is cemented as one of the best Quarterbacks in the history of all football.

There are so many more people that overcame failure so many, but the point is that setbacks are a natural thing in life.

No you can't just go out their and do what all of these people have done in a day, but it doesn't mean you can't do what you want to do. I have written so many articles on believing in yourself. This is different. You will fail at some point in you're life, but it's what you do after that, that will ultimately define the kind of person you are.

Sometimes failing at something makes you a stronger person. Sometimes it brings you down. Which side do you want to be on?