Every Day Can Be A Good Day

Every Day Can Be A Good Day

Here are some tips to help!

12
Every Day Can Be A Good Day
Good Day

Your life is what you make it, as well as your attitude. Though, it can be influenced by your surrounding environment and how multiple your responsibilities. Even then each day is what you make it. Here are some tips on how to turn a day you can barely crawl out of bed and are already resenting everything you have to do into a great day. And it starts from the second you wake up.

Take a few minutes for yourself.

Spend a few minutes getting collected in the morning. I try to spend a few minutes reading my Bible and journaling, which helps me get my head right and then focus on what I need to get accomplished. So journal, read, get some water, dance, write down everything you have to do for the day, whatever it takes so that when you get out of bed, you're really awake and ready to go.

Shower.

There are those who prefer night showers. Those people I do not understand, because there is nothing better than waking up in a warm shower. So get in there, get clean and maybe even bust out a few tunes.

Eat breakfast.

Just do it, your body will thank you later. It can take five minutes and a little planning, but being full can definitely change your outlook on the morning. Here are some easy things you can make before and grab in the mornings on your way out the door.

Coffee

Or tea. Whatever you'd prefer, get some caffeine in your system so that you are better prepared for whatever the day brings you.

OK, so your morning routine has ended and it's off to school (or work). What now?

Jam out.

In the car, as you're walking to class, however you get from where you sleep to your first required activity of the day, jam out. Get those tunes booming, that rhythm grooving and your body moving.

Be early. Be prepared.

Another easy way to relieve stress. Pack your bag with everything you'll need the night before, and leave in time for you to get where you need to go, even if you hit a bit of unexpected traffic. Your stress level (or lack thereof) will thank you later.

Middle of the day lull. You've already done so much, and have to fight exhaustion because there's still so much to do. How can you combat this?

Take a mind break.

Take a few minutes, calm down, jam out to some sweet tunes, just let your brain rest for a few.

Work out.

If your body feels good, so do you. Need some workout motivation? I follow people on Instagram that inspire me like Katie Cassidy, Arrow's Black Canary (who I just know can't stay dead on the show...she has to come back) because those arms are #goals.

Talk to your friends.

Your squad. The best people in the world to cheer you up, no matter how crazy or awful the day. Squads stick together through it all.

Watch something that will make you laugh.

I hope these tips help, and you all have wonderful days!