My Dad Is The Best Relationship I Have

My Dad Is The Best Relationship I Have

The bond between a father and daughter is something that cannot even be compared.

152
My Dad Is The Best Relationship I Have
Haley Zmuda

A father will stop at nothing to make sure his daughter, or daughters, are safe and happy while daughters try their absolute best to make their father proud.

He's a role model

As the saying goes, "You marry someone who is very similar to your father" and so how your dad acts is going to be how your husband and kids will behave. Their personalities should be almost identical because you look up to your father as a strong marriage and love role model.

He's protective

Your dad will threaten every single one of your boyfriends because no one is allowed to break his little girl's heart. They will hate every single guy that walks into the house because in his mind there is always a potential for him to turn out into a relationship. But that's just because he doesn't want to see you cry or hurt.

He always knows how to make you laugh

From my own experience, I know that fathers have the best and the stupidest humor. Dad jokes are a real thing and every time, the small puns will get to me. No one can compare to a father's humor.

He teaches you how to relate to boys

A father's job is to share his knowledge of boys and prepare you for men in the future. Now that may mean watching a ton of Black Hawk Down and sitting through hours of sports documentaries, but it's so much easier to talk to guys your age when you know the baseball team they like to watch or what happens in their favorite movie.

He is your best guy friend

You can go to your dad about any issue. he's always a spare pair of listening ears for your problems. And somehow they always know the right words to say in stressful situations. I know that once my father says "I know it seems rough right now, but there's a whole new day tomorrow ahead of you," I know not to worry about the little indecency that I have going on in my life.

His tears have a deeper meaning to them

Guys in general don't like to show their emotions, but when a dad breaks into tears or even shows a bit of his soft side, you know that it means a lot to him. Those moments of small emotional breakdowns are the ones you can vividly describe because they don't show up as often as you would think. I can only count two times that my dad has cried in front of me and they will forever be ingrained in my memory.

He knows exactly how to push your buttons

A father has the magical ability of knowing exactly what annoys you to the point where you just want to scream at him. Whether that be trying to understand the newest memes and trends or trying to become text savvy to seem "cooler", They always know exactly what gets to you. In the moment, you can't stand them, but overall your life would be not as fun without the annoyance.

He would go to the ends of the earth to help you out

Father's will always tell their daughter's that they won't let a boy near their daughters and that's because they really don't want their daughters to ever feel pain in their lives. A father will go out of his way to make sure his daughter gets everything she deserves and if it's not possible for some reason, the father personally blames himself. My dad has told me multiple times that if the time ever comes, he would risk his life in a second to save me from any pain and suffering.

He will love you unconditionally no matter what the circumstance is

There is nothing that could happen that would make a father dislike or hate his daughter. Absolutely nothing. No lie or problem will change a father's mind about his unconditional love. Literally, the moment you come into the world, your dad's love is set for the rest of your life.