5 Reasons Why Being A Daddy's Girl Is The Best

If you are a Daddy's girl you know exactly how I feel. My relationship with my dad is even more special because I am my Dad's only girl and I am the only child. So as you may assume, I have double the amount of Dad's attention. You can imagine how spoiled I am. But enough about me, here's why being a Daddy's girl is the equivalent of having Daddy's no limit MasterCard.

1. Your Support System

From Day 1, you are Daddy's precious little angel, basically meaning he is wrapped around your little finger. Dad will always be there to guide his little girl on the right path, praising her along the way as well as being there to pick her up when her wings get tired.

2. Your Personal Comedian

Let's face it, Dads are pretty funny, even when they aren't trying. Their corny jokes, little embarrassments and their lack of knowledge of popular culture, is sure to keep a smile on your face and you slapping your knees.

3. Financial Stability ($$$$$$$$)

Cha Ching! A Daddy's girl is never broke. Whether you need money for the movies, ice cream, or those cute shoes you saw at the mall, Dad has you covered.

4. Your Personal Bodyguard

Nothing or no one, I mean nothing hurts Daddy's princess. Dads are always ready to protect their girls by "any means necessary"! Watch out.

5. Unconditional Love

A Daddy's girl knows that her dad will do anything and everything for her including playing dolls, attending cheesy Daddy-Daughter dances, or cheering her on the soccer field. Dad is always there.

Happy Father's Day,

Love Your Little Princess.