Living Through COVID-19 Has Encouraged Me To Better Myself And Keep Moving Forward

I can hardly imagine how I am saying this. Yet, I accept that the coronavirus totally changed who I am today. After much thought, there are two different ways that the Coronavirus encouraged me to become a superior individual. Nonetheless, there was still one way that transformed me for the worse, and it made me wish that everything had returned to normal.

Toward the beginning of the pandemic, it was incredible to see numerous individuals adjusting to the harsh conditions. Some even had a go at losing weight and devoted time to working out. It was this pandemic that forced individuals out of their customary range of familiarity. This wasn't the situation for everybody, however. Some individuals got into negative habits, such as eating more and weren't socializing as much. Trust me. I don't blame them. However, the pandemic positively permitted me to improve as an individual.

1. It's gotten me ready for the real world.

Consistently after I woke up, I had the same routine repeatedly for as long as 10 years. I like being in the groove; in any case, unquestionably, I'm not very attached to change. The Coronavirus totally changed my daily practices and my habits. Presently, rather than playing computer games for hours, I am washing my hands and cleaning everything that I touched instead. Being prepared for change is certainly a good attribute to have. For instance, in my future career, I will better be prepared for curveballs that come in my direction.

2. I am more confident.

When I was more youthful, I would consistently disclose that I should attempt new activities and converse with unique individuals. I would even try to convince myself that nothing could wrong, or at least it couldn't get any worse. During the Coronavirus, at long last, I finally tuned in to what my younger self proposed. Presently, I disclose to myself that it's somewhat the end of the world. Therefore, it can't hurt to converse with new individuals and attempt new activities like I tried when I was younger. This is what really happened, too. I attempted mediation for the first time and met some extraordinary individuals along the way.

3. I became more anxious.

There is always a drawback to something, and becoming more anxious was one of the pandemic side-effects. I was already stressed and restless even before the Coronavirus. In any case, during the pandemic, I keep on washing my hands each opportunity I emerge from my room. I wipe everything down after I touched something with that "unwashed" hand. Not to mention that everything around me transformed into legislative issues. Namely, in any event, even when I am eating "Bumble Bee" tuna, I can't quit contemplating about the previous administration. I didn't think it was like this before the pandemic. Yet, to be straightforward, I couldn't say whether there was actual change or I was too credulous back then to acknowledge what was occurring around me.

Here is my disclosure. I realize that the Coronavirus is a completely horrible disease, and it ought to be paid attention to. However, I accept that we, as a society, should develop from this. It's extraordinary to see that nearly everybody is adjusting and advancing because of the coronavirus. Eventually, individuals will gain from this experience and be more grounded to take on other serious issues.

In some sense, the pandemic strengthened harmful practices, though. For instance, gamers presently have an excuse not to go outside to play, and they will only talk with their little gathering of companions on the internet instead. For other people, similar to me, we had the option to develop as better people, and the pandemic essentially constrained us to do activities that we wouldn't do previously. I'm actually looking forward to a "pandemic-less" future, regardless of whether I got back into my dangerous routine once more.