I Asked 15 College Girls How They Lost Their Virginity And Here Are The Dirty Details

"Congrats, you’re a woman now."

62619
123rf

Everyone’s first time is different. Some people regret who they lost it to or how. Others think it was perfect no matter how the relationship turned out. In the end, no one can really prepare for exactly how it happens. These girl’s stories show how awkward, funny and strange It can be to lose your virginity.

These stories should show that it if you want to wait for the right person then you should, but if it’s not a big deal to you, that’s okay too. It isn’t a bad thing to be a virgin. Just know that losing it probably won’t be like the movies.

All the following stories are from girls at different colleges and will all remain anonymous.

1.

“I came into college a virgin, and then two weeks into my freshman year I reunited with my middle school crush who had never given me the time of day before. I ended up seeing him at a frat party, and he pushed me up against the wall of the band room as we were making out. Next thing I know, I woke up in his bed in the morning and he said ‘congrats, you’re a woman now.’”

2.

“My freshman year of college I was itching to lose my virginity. I took a boy to my date party and then took him back to my room after. I was determined to get it over with. Unfortunately, he was too drunk and couldn’t get it up. It was terrible and I refused to let him stay the night. The next day we ended up hooking up for real.”

3.

“I visited Tulane University in NOLA and met a random boy at the bar. He took me back to his dorm where he and his friend proceeded to sneak me and my friend up to his room. He told the RA we were his cousins visiting and I don’t know how it worked. I ended up losing my virginity while my best friend was hooking up with a guy in the bed next to us.

4.

“At a random high school party, I ended up hooking up with one of my guy friends. In the middle of it the condom broke, so we stopped and, honestly, I don’t even count it. He ended up making out with one of my best friends 15 minutes later. Then, later that night my friend who stole my boy totaled her car.”

5.

“I lost it in the back of my car. There’s this spot where everyone goes to basically hookup, drink, do drugs, etc. I was hooking up with my boyfriend and one thing lead to another and we started to have sex. It was the middle of summer and we were alone in this parking lot so we had my trunk open, but while we were having sex another vehicle pulled up and it killed the mood so we got in my car and left.”

6.

“It was the last night of summer going into senior year and I was drunk at a party. I lost it to the kid that I was hooking up with on and off since sophomore year. Since it happened at a party everyone in my grade found out and it sucked cause it's something that's really personal.”

7.

“OK, I lost mine when I was a freshman in high school to my boyfriend who was a senior at the time. I remember we waited until no one was home to do it, and since I was so nervous, I kept thinking I was going to get pregnant even though he was wearing a condom. I didn’t even let him finish the job, but I guess it all worked out because he ended up buying me Taylor Swift tickets.”

8.

“I totally would tell you if I remembered any of it.”

9.

“He had already lost his virginity and I was too embarrassed to tell him I hadn’t yet because he was younger than me. It was super casual and kind of just happened because he didn’t know it was my first time. We weren’t dating at the time but ended up dating for almost two years after that.”

10.

“Basically I had been dating my high school boyfriend for like a year and we were in his basement on a couch and had sex. It was really bad and we used probably the thickest condom. We laughed after because it was terrible and then we got Steak ‘n Shake to celebrate.”

11.

“I regret having sex with the person I lost my V-card to because he ultimately turned out to be a douchebag. Don’t get me wrong the sex part was fun until I realized we didn’t know what we were doing because we were freshmen in high school, so looking back it wasn’t good at all. It also didn’t help that we had sex in his room while his whole family was downstairs because we couldn’t stay out past 10... in conclusion, losing my V-card was very memorable.”

12.

“I lost mine my senior year of high school to my boyfriend and we both lost it to each other. I was super nervous and freaking out. He ended up finishing so fast and he was so embarrassed. Also, the lights were on.”

13.

"Me and my best friend lost our virginity on the same day which happened to be Father’s Day. It was in the back seat of a Cadillac. My friend hooked up with the guy in our grade in a different car and I hooked up with his older brother!"

14.

"Basically, I was a junior in high school. I was at this party and I got slammed and I was in the bathroom with my friend just talking, and then this boy came in and my friend left so it was just us. Then we started making out and we had sex on the toilet without a condom and then I had to get Plan B the next day."

15.

“I was a junior in high school talking to a guy younger than me and we went to a party together. We were awkward and drinking and all of a sudden went upstairs and had sex. It was so bad and awkward and lasted about two minutes.”