The Clinton Scandals

The Clinton Scandals

I'm not with her
4

Many people have been refusing to vote in this election because they think both candidates suck. What many people don't realize, is that Hillary Clinton has a lot more blood on her hands.

It all goes back from Bill Clinton's time as president of the United States. For those who don't know, he was caught in a sex scandal with an intern, Monica Lewinsky, and denied having sexual relations with her. Today, Bill Clinton is made fun of for his scandalous actions and president and yet Hilary remains with him. Why? Because she's riding his coat tails, she's using him for her own fame and power.

The Clinton's are worth millions and millions of dollars, which is practically impossible compared to their careers as politicians. The Clinton's have been bought-off by numerous special interest groups. These special interest groups have been using the Clinton's as puppets to get their way and the Clinton's let it happen. They do not care about the country, they only care about themselves, and power, and their own self-interest.

Hillary Clinton has continued to rise to power and was eventually Secretary of State. During her time as secretary, she faced a crisis when United States shoulders were being attacked in their embassy over seas in Benghazi. Instead of doing anything to help these soldiers, she refused, letting them all die and be tortured, including the ambassador.

Also during her time as madame secretary, she was involved in a federal email scandal. She set up a private email account as Secretary of State so her emails wouldn't be accessed by the government. Doing this she is facing allegations of neglect, espionage, and obstruction of justice. This personal email server was used to communicate many classified information putting the country's national security at risk and put the lives of many people at risk, including C.I.A agents that were working overseas and when the ambassador was murdered in Benghazi, she had the exact location and travel plans for him on this email. Then, she later deleted all these emails, thousands of them, and destroyed her and her family's mobile devices.

Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president, in fact, she does not deserve to be free. She should be punished for her illegal actions during her time as Secretary of State. She is a career politician who only cares about herself. She preaches about women's rights and feminism, but yet she stays with a man who is known for sleeping around with women. She stays with him because it looks good. She is not for the American people, she's for herself.