Chances

Chances

Love causes people to hurt each other more than intended which can be tragic.

108

Their love is the kind told in fairytales

The story that everyone looks forward to hearing

When she met him

When he met her

She was falling from grace

She was all over the place

He loved her spontaneity

Loved how crazy she was

She loved how he was always there

Loved how he felt like home

Cause she had nowhere else to go

She was broken, lost, and alone

It was crazy

Him and her

But they worked

They fit together

It didn't have to make sense

It wasn't about what others thought

Their love was special

It was untouchable

And yet, it was destined to fall apart

The relationship proved to be a challenge

It became more difficult to endure

He'd pulled away

She'd pulled back

The constant tug-of-war weighed him down

It became too much

That's when her chances started

She had one

One chance to make it right

One chance to fix everything she destroyed

One chance to proclaim her love

One chance to win him back

She blew it

She had two

Two chances to see him

Two chances to say sorry

Two chances to save him

She was too late

She had three

Three chances to get back on track

Three chances to refocus her motives

Three chances to forget it all

She took them

She wanted to forget

Why couldn't they see that

He was her ruin

Her pain

Her love

Yet, she would never speak his name in vain

But it was too hard

He kept giving her chances

She kept blowing them away

He was fed up; he'd had enough

But deep down she wanted him to stay

She had so many chances

Chances to make it right

Chances to get him to stay

If only she took those chances

Then he would be alive today

She knows he's in a better place

She's heard it all before

He was her rock

And one moment took that all away

And deep down she knew their love was no more

She still grieves

She still deals with the pain

But she knows he's up there looking after her

Making sure she's okay

Because without him

There would be no her today

Love is blind

Love is tragic

But people should know

Love is forgiving

13 Movies Every Couple Needs To Watch Before They Get Married

Let's be honest, Rachel McAdams is in all the best love stories.

2877

These 13 movies are the foundation of any long-lasting relationship, and I'm not joking. Each movie will show you something new about your partner, and make you ask each other the hard questions. How many kids do you want and how are you going to raise them? What would happen if you got into a horrible accident? Some are less serious though, like what if you could time travel?

I promise that not every one of these movies is a Nicholas Sparks classic, and I also promise that not every movie has Rachel McAdams in it!

1. "The Time Traveler's Wife"

This movie is both heartbreaking and amazing.

2. "About Time"

Let's be honest, Rachel McAdams is in all the best love stories. It's on Netflix right now, so grab some snacks and turn it on!

3. "Like Crazy"

This infamous Tumblr gif came from "Like Crazy." It's about a couple who goes long distance and build their life together. I used to cry every time I watched it, and I'm no crier! It also has the (now famous) Felicity Jones in it.

4. "The Notebook"

Every girl wants this kind of love.

5. "The Last Song"

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are literally married now so if that isn't good luck, I don't know what is.

6. "Safe Haven"

You guessed it! This is another Nicholas Sparks classic. This movie has a dark twist as well, which men will love.

7. "Inside Out"

You may be thinking that this one is a bit weird. Well, this movie will help both you and your partner understand each other's emotions better.

8. "The Choice"

This movie is great because the female lead is feisty and extremely intelligent, which usually doesn't happen in love stories. How do you keep the love alive with a woman who is hard to get, and even harder to keep entertained?

9. "The Longest Ride"

Originally I could not stand the main female lead (Britt Robertson) but now she is in one of my favorite shows (For The People), so I have no choice. This movie had me on the end of my seat, and as a rom-com it is a must.

10. "The Age Of Adaline"

I began loving the name 'Adaline' thanks to this movie. This unlikely love story and self love journey really gets me.

11. "The Vow"

Imagine falling in love with someone and building a life, but an accident forces you to start all over?

12. "Titanic"

If they don't have any sort of reaction to this movie, they are probably not the one for you.

13. "Yours, Mine, & Ours"

Yours, Mine, & Ours is a true classic. Are you Helen or Frank Beardsley? You should figure that out before you tie the knot!

You're welcome!