Why Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Are  A True Power Couple
relationships

Ryan Reynolds And Blake Lively Are A True Power Couple That We All Strive To Be

They will restore your faith in love.

197
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLTQEHA0ko/?taken-by=blakelively

When you think of Hollywood couples one of the first ones to come to mind are Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Why? I mean just look at them. They are successful, beautiful, have an adorable family, and know how to make each other laugh. Which if you ask me is the most important part.

They have been together for a while now and it is public knowledge they love to mess with each other, leave hilarious comments on each others posts, etc.

For example, Lively wished her husband a happy birthday last year, well kinda.

https://twitter.com/blakelively/status/92259260579...

These are the little things that give us all hope that one day we will find a love like this.

Reynolds also loves to get in on the fun. Anytime Lively posts a picture on Instagram you can look forward to seeing him comment something witty. Just recently Lively posted this photo to promote her new movie "A Simple Favor" and Reynolds left a fire comment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoSHsuVAaxb/?taken-by=...

https://www.instagram.com/

Once again proving that they are a couple you should want to be.

When you look up Hollywood couples on google they are the first ones to pop up. If that doesn't say something then I don't know what will.

There are also videos all over Twitter and YouTube about the couple and their love life. Watch any of them and it will make you cry and laugh at the same time.

Name a better-looking couple. I'll wait. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmO7-q1jzxv/?taken-by=...

They always talk about each other in interviews, show up to red carpets looking incredible, and know how to make a strong presence on social media.

And those are just some of the many reasons they make the perfect Hollywood power couple.

When every someone talks about Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds media1.giphy.com