The Best Vintage Online Stores All Available At Your Fingertips

I'm about to share with you my favorite stores so you can be a smart and fashionable clothing consumer. You're so welcome.

22

A few weeks ago, I published a piece about how terrible fast fashion is for our environment and for us as a society. As I stated in that article, it can be really difficult to find some awesome pieces at a thrift store. If you don't live somewhere where local markets with vintage vendors are happening every week, it can bog you down trying to save the environment and have your own style. You might not have the patience to thrift all day so what do you do? Fear not, there are tons of vendors with online platforms who are here to save the day! Here I am sharing them with you. I have met a few of these vendors at least once and every vintage vendor I have ever met is so incredible. Without further ado, my favorite vendors on the 'gram and more (not in order of course - we don't play favorites in this house).

1. @727thrift and @sunshine_vintage_fl (Instagram)

I want to start off with accounts that cater to both sexes primarily in order to prove a point. You can be a guy and get on board with buying vintage too! This sounds like a no-brainer, but I primarily see shops online that cater more to women so for all my guys reading out there: there is hope and these two sellers are major proof of that!! They have some of the coolest vintage tees I have ever seen to be completely honest, and they sell them for great prices. I met the owners of both shops at an art show at Daddy Kool Records in St. Pete - they were super nice, fun to talk to, and passionate about what they do. I got to talking to the owners of sunshine_vintage_fl, two brothers with an eye for nostalgia. People ask them what they personally look for in thrift stores.Their response? They just look and if something comes to them, it comes. I'm not sure if either accounts bundle online, but if you catch them at a market, they'll give you a great bundle deal! Both have pieces ranging from 90s Disney films and vintage concert tees to Nascar and out-of-state shirts (even a couple from KY, represent!). Give both of them a follow and see what you find!

2. @worldthrift and myworldthrift.com (Instagram, online, store in St. Pete, FL opens 8/31!)

Another account that caters to both sexes, worldthrift has some of the coolest tees around - specifically vintage tie dye concert tees. As with most vintage vendors, prices vary depending on the shirt, but I have seen plenty of awesome shirts online for the same prices that American Eagle or Pacsun will rip you off for. Keep in mind, these are actual vintage too and your support someone who is passionate about what they're doing and needs your help to keep doing it. I have yet to buy from this vendor, specifically because I have way too many books to pay for this semester, but you can bank on me being a customer as soon as I recover from some school debt. Go check out their stuff!! Their physical store opens on August 31st.

3. @soulrebelexchange (Instagram -Etsy coming soon!)

This sweet girl is honestly one of the best vendors I have ever come across. Soulrebelexchange caters mostly to women, but there are a few cool tees for anyone to look at and other things too! From old maps to vintage knick-knacks and blankets, the owner of this shop pretty much has it all. She's just as much of a throwback as her shop and it's my favorite thing about her. All the clothes range from several decades. I'm almost positive she's found swimsuits from the 60s! You can be sure to find amazing pieces most will be envious of at great prices. This shop even has vintage for kids which makes for the best gifts. She's always finding new treasures every day so you will never be able to get enough. I'm not sure about online bundling, but if you catch her at a market, she's always up for a bargain.

4. @theunicorngraveyard (Instagram and Depop (@digitalash))

Run by two really nice ladies, theunicorngraveyard is here for all of your y2k and 90s needs!! They have quite a few pieces from the 70s and 80s as well. Their prices are decent, costing no more than anything you'd get at a store like American Eagle. Again, you're doing a great thing for the environment and your wardrobe when you buy from a vendor like these ladies. Plus, every time I have ordered, they have given me a few Lisa Frank stickers and vintage hair clips! Definitely recommend them if you're looking for a colorful wardrobe.

5. @shopdaizylemonade (Instagram)

A very similar shop to theunicorngraveyard, this shop caters exclusively to all my ladies reading this. This store has some adorable items that you won't regret buying. Prices aren't more expensive than your average retail store and I can guarantee no one will have anything you purchase from this shop.

There you have it, folks! Your cheat-cheat to killing the fast fashion industry one purchase at a time and looking damn good while doing it! Comment if you purchase anything from these vendors and share your treasures!! You can DM me at @momjeansco on Instagram or email me on anapoposki@gmail.com!!

X. Ana

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web