3 Ways To Tell Between a Good Boy Vs. Bad Boy
relationships

3 Ways On Telling The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy

Is he on the naughty or good list this year ladies?

1783
https://unsplash.com/photos/A1WqCbYGdrA

Is he on the naughty or good list this year ladies? There are all kinds of fish in the sea. Sometimes there can be too many to choose from. That's mostly if you're going off of looks. If you're looking for something serious, you'll have to fish harder for that one special fish for you. Here are some tips on how to dodge those bad fish in the sea.

1. How he approaches you.

https://unsplash.com/photos/mscLqk63Evs

How a guy approaches you is one of the first ways you can tell if he is serious or not. In person, does he shake your hand? Does he give you a compliment? Is he formal about his first impression on you? Observe him hard on how he approaches you. Be careful if he's already trying to hug or do anything else for meeting for the first time. Also even if you see each other in public somewhere else, does he approach you then? Depending on the situation, they should at least look at you, smile or wave to let you know he acknowledges you.

2. How he has a conversation with you.

https://unsplash.com/photos/0lLoXbAZ31o

Guys can be big flirts. You want to watch out for if he is being too flirtatious. If he is being too flirty to the point where you are uncomfortable, tell him to stop. Also if he starts talking about very inappropriate things such as sexual activity, that is also another red flag. Talking a lot about their ex-girlfriend is also a red flag. This shows that they may still like their ex and their main focus is not primarily on you.

Also pay attention if he is asking questions about your life. Bad boys tend to talk about themselves too much to the point where you can't even remember a lot of stuff they said and some stuff may be even too much information, depending on the guy. If he really cares he will make sure he is asking questions in between to get to know you more. If he looks tuned out or bored when your talking, cut him off.

3. Checking in on you.

https://unsplash.com/photos/0lLoXbAZ31o

This is very important. After you have met a guy, pay attention to how they treat you along the way. If he texts you all the time that can be a good sign. If he's texting about hanging out again, that is a good sign. You want to make sure he asks you how you are doing and what you have going on in your day. You also want to see how he responds back to what you feel like or what your doing.

See if he is showing sympathy for what is going on. If he starts becoming more distant in texting or calling you, he is not a good boy. There are guys who will text or chat a lot in the beginning, and then when they see you aren't the type of girl they were looking for, meaning, most likely not giving them sex, they will start acting "brand new" and acting like they never have time for you.