My Anti-Bucket List
  1. Go swimming with dolphins.

The ocean is big and full of undiscovered species. No thanks

2. Go skydiving

Even though I would have a parachute, I don't find it to be fun. The wind blowing in my face forcefully is not my idea of fun.

3.Spending the night in the woods

I'm afraid of the dark, I'll admit it. Bugs in my hair and in my mouth and sweating all night long does not sound amusing.

4. Climb any mountain that's even remotely tall

My joints hurt all the time when I'm doing day to day things so climbing a mountain would be horrendous.

5. Hold any kind of spider

Ew, just ew.

6. Ride on a motorcycle or street bike

I like the security of being in a car. Seeing my life flash before my eyes the whole time I'm riding is not my idea of elation.

7. Hit an animal while driving

I cried when I ran over a bunny because it reminded me of Thumper from Bambi. Killing animals is mean and I will never take part in it.

8 .Eat a bug knowingly

I don't live in the wild. I will never eat bugs when I can have human food.

9. Live anywhere but in the South

I hate the cold and my body hates the cold. The South is where I've grown and thrived, I will never leave.

10. Go to Vegas

I don't like big cities and I definitely don't like wasting my money so visiting a big city will never be my thing.