College is a world of its own and is an exciting time for every incoming Freshman. But along with the fun, there can also be some questions and nerves that overtake the minds. Here are 50 pieces of advice that everyone should hear before they enter their first year of college.
Popular Right Now
In case you missed it, the Jonas Brothers are back together and, let me tell you, they're giving us some major jams. For those of us who were there when it all began back in 2007 with their first album, It's About Time, this has been one of the most important events of the year. But nothing, and I mean nothing can rival the excitement every twenty-something felt as the Jonas Brothers announced their Happiness Begins tour. I, for one, put my name in for ticket presale, have been following every single social media site related to the tour/group, and, of course, listening to the Jonas Brothers on repeat. And if you did manage to snag tickets, then you know that this is how your brain has been ever since they announced the tour.
1. Finding out that they're going on tour
2. Hopefully entering your name into the lottery to get presale tickets
3. Finding out that you actually get to buy presale tickets
4. Impatiently waiting for your presale tickets by listening to their songs on repeat
5. And remembering how obsessed you used to be (definitely still are) with them
6. Trying to coordinate the squad to go to the concert with you
7. Waiting in the Ticketmaster waiting room...
8. ...And feeling super frantic/frustrated because there are about 2000 people in line in front of you
9. Actually getting into the site to buy the tickets
10. Frantically trying to find seats you can actually pay for because, let's be real, you're twenty-something and poor
11. Managing to actually get the seats you want
12. Joyfully letting your squad know that you've done it
13. Crying a little because all of the dreams you've had since 2007 are coming true
14. Listening to every single Jonas Brothers song on repeat (again)
If you, like me, have finally fulfilled one of your dreams since childhood, then congrats, my friend! We've made it! Honestly, of all the things I've done in my adult life, this might be the one that child me is the most proud of.
It might just be the beginning of 2019 but there are many TV series wrapping up already. There are many breathtaking and original pilots around along with several reboots coming. This might be one of the greatest year for TV.
However, all good things must come to an end. Some series have been planned out and are going to be finished while others have been cut short. Sadly, here's a list of TV series to say goodbye to this year.
1. The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
Final Date: May
12 Seasons//279 episodes
2. Orange is the New Black (Netflix)www.youtube.com
Final Date: End of 2019
7 seasons//91 episodes
3. Jane the Virgin (CW)www.flickr.com
Final Date: Mid-late 2019
5 seasons//100 episodes
8. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix)
Final date: January 25
4 seasons//52 episodes
10. Friends From College (Netflix)
Final Date: End of 2019
2 seasons//16 episodes