8 Reasons Why Buddy The Elf Is My Spirit Animal

Embrace your inner elf.
41

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." -Buddy the Elf

I believe that everyone can agree that in some way, around Christmas time, Buddy the Elf becomes their spirit animal. Here's a few reasons why this jolly elf lives in the hearts of us all.

1. "Does someone need a hug?"

We've all thought raccoons were cute at some point in our lives admit it. Who wouldn't want to hug random forest animals? We've all tried to show affection to a seemingly innocent animal at some point, and in turn not received anything nice. Just maybe not a raccoon.

2. "SANTAAAAAAAAA"

No matter how old you are, you still freak out a little, maybe on the inside, when you see Santa.

3. "You are very good at decorating that tree."

We've all had an awkward encounter with the opposite sex. Admiring a crush, getting the nerve to talk to them, saying stupid stuff, and the awkward first kiss. Enough said.

4. "I'm a cotton headed ninny muggins."

Most everyone has been an outsider at some point in some way. Buddy embraces his differences and shines bright like a diamond. That's confidence everyone could use.

5. "I just thought you might would want to meet me"

Buddy just really wants acceptance, love, and family and I think that's something we can all agree is important.

6. He's a freakin' elf.

He lives at the North Pole, it's Christmas all year round for him, and it's perfectly acceptable to wear leggings wherever he goes. Sounds like heaven to me.

7. We all love sweets.

I agree with Buddy on those 4 main food groups. I may even try keeping a bottle of syrup on me at all times. Syrup on spaghetti? Don't knock it 'til ya try it.

8. We are all a kid at heart.

From pushing all the buttons in the elevator, running through a revolving door a hundred times, or being slightly freaked out by escalators, we all have a little kid left inside us and Buddy shows it best.

Let your Elf flag fly because we are all a little jolly inside.

Merry Christmas!