Here's my top 3 reasons why you need a workout buddy!
There's nothing like another person working with you to hold you accountable. I love having a workout buddy for the fun, but on a serious note, it is incredibly helpful to have someone else going through the struggle with you!
It's also really great to have a workout buddy because if you have someone else who's planning on going to the gym or a workout class, it's that much harder to rationalize cancelling. Anything helps, right?
2. The fun, duh!Workout Working Out GIFGiphy
On the days you want to do anything but workout, having someone to go with you makes it that much easier to get off your butt and get to the gym! You can talk between sets, share fun stories and keep each other entertained when you get bored.
3. MotivationGet Motivated Giphy
It's so hard to motivate yourself to go to the gym or a workout class. Especially during these cold winter months. Who wouldn't want to just stay in bed?
Having a workout buddy means having constant motivation and a warm smile (under the mask) to look forward to when you just don't want to do it.
- A Trip To The Rec Center, As Told By "The Office" ›
- 7 Tips On Conquering A Summer Workout Packet ›
- 6 Reasons Working Out With A Friend Is So Much Better ›
- 6 Ways to Actually Get Motivated for the Gym ›
- 10 workout motivations ›
- 5 Ways To Find Motivation To Exercise When You Feel Lazy ›
- The Advantages Of Having A Workout Buddy ›
- The Benefits Of A Workout Buddy ›
- A Thank You Letter To Your Gym Buddy ›
- An Open Letter to My Workout Buddy ›