4 Unique Valentine's Day Date Ideas
Valentines Day

4 Unique Valentine's Day Date Ideas

This Valentine's Day why no spice things up instead of doing the typical dinner date? Now is the chance to do something different to surprise your date!

52
4 Unique Valentine's Day Date Ideas

1. Go for a hike.

This is for all you adventurous people out there that want to do more than just sit around this Valentine's Day. Going on a hike is a great way to spend some quality time with your partner, and even burn off a few boxes of chocolates you've been eating all day. This is also a great chance to bond with your partner by increasing your heart rate while hiking together, which will boost your attraction to one another.

2. Go to a karaoke bar.

For all of you that have a silly side, or actually are amazing singers, going to a karaoke bar is a fun way to spend some quality time with your date. Whether it be to just goof around to your favorite songs, or bring the crowd to tears (good or bad) this is another out-of-the-box way to enjoy Valentine's Day.

3. Go volunteering.

Volunteering is a little off the wall for a date idea, but it is a great way to spend time together giving and assisting others. Whether it be an animal shelter, homeless shelter, nursing home, or any other place to volunteer, there is no better feeling than giving your time to benefit others while also spending time with your partner.

4. Go dancing.

Whether it be a dance class or a club, dancing is a very romantic way to spend time with your date and get some more exercise in. Just like karaoke, you don't have to be "good" to have a good time, just a fun spirit and a lot of energy. *Bonus points if you can execute the Dirty Dancing lift above*