4 Feelings Everyone Has About Valentine's Day, Single Or Hitched

The 4 Feelings Everyone Has About Valentine's Day, Whether You're In A Relationship Or Single As A Pringle

Whether you have a S.O. or you're single and ready to mingle (or not ready to mingle).

18

Can't figure out what to buy your boyfriend/girlfriend for Valentine's Day? Don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend but still want plans? No matter your status, here are four relatable feelings everyone has surrounding the holiday.

1. Annoyed.

What's the point of Valentine's Day anyway? It's just an excuse to spend money on someone or to feel bad that you don't have someone to spend money on. I think it's a nice holiday that can be blown out of proportion. You should tell the people you love that you love them all the time, not just on this one day!

2. Excited.

Maybe you're hoping that special someone will pop the question, or you have a date with a new beau, or maybe you're going out with all your girlfriends. Regardless, you got big plans and you're ready for V-Day! Bring it on!

3. Depressed.

So you broke up with your boyfriend after Christmas... why is Valentine's Day right now? Can't it be a month away when you've had time to get over him? We've all been there, and as much as it sucks, it's just one day. Be grateful for who you DO have in your life, and maybe try to make dinner plans with a friend or keep yourself distracted.

4. Lonely.

Maybe you're feeling a little extra alone this V-Day or you're missing someone special. Don't worry, get some Ben & Jerry's and have a night to yourself! I promise you'll feel better.

Whatever you're feeling this Valentine's Day, just remember, it's only one day then back to normal!