17 TV Hunks We'd All Love To Spend Valentine's Day With

For all us single ladies, we can definitely appreciate a hot actor.

28

Valentine's Day is an overrated holiday. It's a specific day to do something nice for your partner when you should be having date nights and surprise gifts throughout the entire relationship. Not just specific to one day. So, for all us single ladies, why not spend the day daydreaming about any of the following TV hotties? There's nothing wrong with a little Instagram-stalking on this love-centered holiday!

Here are 17 TV hunks we'd all love to spend Valentine's Day with.

1. Channing Tatum

Channing is definitely a cutie, I mean look at that small smile. And you know he'd take care of you.

2. Zac Efron

Zac has been stealing girls' hearts since his "High School Musical" days. And he keeps being the sweet guy we all believe he is.

3. Dave Franco

Dave is the hotter one of the Franco brothers, anyone can see that. I mean what's not to love about him?

4. Theo James

Theo has it all: good looks, a British accent, he's six-foot, and he's got abs for days. Plus, if you watch behind the scenes videos from his "Divergent" days, you'll see that he's also a very caring person.

5. Noah Centineo

Noah has been brought back into the TV spotlight, thanks to "To All The Boys I've Loved Before." This role made him the man of countless dreams: he's very attractive, fit, and a sweet boyfriend.

6. Bradley Cooper

Whether it was his role in "The Hangover" or "Valentine's Day" or anywhere in between, this heartthrob is an amazing actor with the looks to match.

7. Josh Duhamel

Even with pasta all over his face, I think we can agree that Josh still looks amazing. And he seems like a guy that would cross oceans and steal time for you.

8. Chris and Liam Hemsworth

Liam stole hearts from "The Hunger Games," and Chris stole hearts from "Thor." Two very talented young men with comparable good looks and personalities.

9. Logan Lerman

Even though Logan hasn't been in anything for a few years, it doesn't mean the world has forgotten about him. He's still one of the cutest celebrities around.

10. The Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers have been around for years, and you'd be fooling yourself if you didn't have a favorite cutie. And even though they're almost all married, that doesn't mean you can't still fawn over them.

11. Chris Pine

Just another attractive Chris that makes girls swoon. I mean, look at those eyes and that smile!

12. Josh Hutcherson

Josh has been my celebrity crush for years, and it's pretty obviously why. He's adorable, super handsome, and a good person.

13. Taylor Lautner

While I was Team Edward, Taylor was most definitely the more attractive of the two men. Look at his face and those muscles!

14. Dylan O'Brien

As the nerdy kid in "Teen Wolf," Dylan shows the world that nerds are hot. And what's better than a dorky, funny, and cute guy?

15. Ryan Reynolds

Ryan does it all: the superhero, the romantic, the wild. But he also has it all, the looks, the bod, the height, and the personality.

16. Robbie Amell

Robbie is one of the hottest guys I've seen. His role in "The Duff" is one of the best and he has a way of making you fall for him even when he starts off as a jerk.

17. Jacob Eldori

data.whicdn.com

Jacob is new to the game, but his role in "The Kissing Booth" made him an actor to watch. His Australian accent and amazing good looks are definitely working in his favor.